|BR 1 King|
|Livingroom Sofa Full|
|Livingroom Nook Twin (2)|
Come and visit The Nest, a pet-friendly, waterfront oasis on the South Shore of Lake Travis - and just 20 miles from downtown Austin! The Nest sits serenely on Stewart’s Cove, just outside of Lakeway, TX, and offers guests waterfront access with a boat dock and your own little shore! This is the perfect place to spend your summer vacation and make lasting memories - complete with swimming, dock-jumping, fishing, and boating in a secluded cove.
What was once part of Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast, The Nest doubles as both a romantic getaway for you and your partner and a fun, family destination to escape the summer heat at. The Nest is the downstairs unit, with private entrance. The Perch is an upstairs unit, also with private entrance. This is the perfect combination for larger families traveling together.
The Nest offers a peaceful alternative for those looking for a 'staycation'. Free Wifi and Lake Travis right out the back door make this the perfect spot for families, or those needing to work from home.
__________ ABOUT THE HOME __________
- 1 bedroom with a king size bed, french doors that look out to one of two covered patios
- 1 'nook' is the perfect spot for stackable twin beds that can be taken apart and moved, or remain stacked as a single twin
- A cozy living room space with a queen size pullout sofa
- 2 full bathrooms
- An eclectic, fun kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a door that opens to…
- … Perhaps the most utilized space in the house - the outside patio that overlooks the water! Start each day right with a coffee and view of the lake, converse and dine around the large dining table found on the patio as well, and end the day right with a glass of wine under the stars.
- Free WiFi, large TV, full-size washer & dryer.
You’ll feel right at home in this rustic cottage, but don’t get too comfortable; the outdoors are calling your name!
The Nest shares property with five other residences (which can be rented with The Nest if you’re traveling in a large group) that all have access to the boat dock, 150 feet of shoreline, and access to the common area. The common area is shared space and provides:
- One of, if not THE best swimming coves in Lake Travis.
- A large fire pit.
- A teeter-totter.
- And the dock that offers a diving board, lake toys including fishing poles, floats, life jackets, etc.
Dogs are most certainly welcome to enjoy the grounds with you (limit of 1 dog per unit) if they are under 40 pounds and are up to date on their vaccinations (non-refundable pet fee required)!
If you’ve had your fun in the sun and are needing a night on the town, hop in the car and you can be at the Live Music Capital of the World in half an hour. The surrounding Texas Hill Country all around Lakeway also offers plenty of shops, restaurants, wineries, and hikes for you to indulge in. Or, simply walk down the street and enjoy a meal on the water at the Sundancer Grill - just a two minute walk from The Nest!
Whether you are just needing a weekend repose with your partner or you are treating your family to a summer vacation, look no further than the Nest on Lake Travis! The Nest will accommodate up to 5 people, no more.
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking extra care to disinfect frequently-touched surfaces between reservations, including doorknobs, light switches, countertops, air vents, remote controls, window sills & handles, hairdryers, railings, appliances (and more) so you can rest easy. Be sure to ask about extended stay and 1st-responder discounts!
** If you are traveling with your furry friend - please note that there is a $50 pet fee that will be added to your reservation cost once reservation is confirmed.
PLEASE READ: During these uncertain times with much about the Coronavirus still unknown, for the safety of ALL guests in all properties, the shared dock will be used just as a launching point to get in and out of the water. Total number of people on the dock is not to exceed 10 at any single time, social distancing is expected to be practiced, and the maximum 'hang-out' time on the dock is 30 minutes. We are asking that all guests stay in small, separated/distanced groups on the dock, on shore, and on the common grounds. The dock is to be used for water access only, not 'party headquarters'. As a reminder, guests from 6 properties all have access to the dock and it is important that all guests are able to enter and exit the water safely.
We hope to see you soon!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- small dogs (under 40lbs) are allowed with a Non Refundable pet fee
- on-site boat trailer parking is available for $25 (We cannot accommodate parking for trailers over 20ft.)
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times when outside
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (5) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We couldn't agree more about the dock and cove - some of the best spots on all of Lake Travis! Glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future, Amy
Hi Lesley, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Nest and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Safe travels, Amy
HI Amanda, Thank you so much for taking the time ot leave this very thoughtful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Nest - I couldn't agree more about the back patio - it's one of the best spots on Lake Travis! Thanks again and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future, Amy
Connie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being such a wonderful house-guest. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Nest. You picked a great weekend - hot during the day and a nice chill at night! Glad you mastered the stand-up paddle boards - that's quite the accomplishment! We look forward to having you back as our guest in the future - thanks again! Amy
Hi Clayton, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. So glad your group enjoyed your stay at The Nest, and thanks for the pics! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Jeana, Thanks for leaving this review - it was so nice having you stay with us this summer - glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Christina, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Nest - sounds like you'll need to come back and give the fish another chance! Thanks again and hope to have you back, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay! We have tried to make it clear in the listing that this is definitely not a place for a quiet weekend away at the lake - there are a total of 6 properties in the cul-de-sac, all of which are vacation rentals, and the dock and certain areas are shared space - great for making new friends but you are correct, not the place if you're looking for a romantic couples getaway. Again, so glad you enjoyed your stay and we'd love to have you back! Thank you for the feedback, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Amy, It was great having you all back again this year and we look forward to seeing you again! Safe travels home, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Lucy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - sounds like you had a wonderful time and we hope you will come back again when the weather is warmer! p.s., we've got that grill in place! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip