|2nd Bedroom Full|
|3rd Bedroom Full|
|4th Bedroom Full|
Welcome to McCormick Manor! We are located right off 620, a short drive to the South Shore of Lake Travis (you can see Lake Travis from the upstairs windows).
This home is perfect for families, or groups traveling together. Enjoy peaceful evenings and sunshine filled days. This home is minutes from Lakeway Marina, watercraft rentals, live music venues, restaurants and shopping. After a day on Lake Travis, enjoy the comforts of this clean, spacious home, perfect for family and friends alike. Plan your lake vacation now! Make this summer one to remember with this as your home away from home.
+++++ ABOUT THE HOME +++++
- Master: King-size bed, en-suite master bath with walk-in shower, large smart TV
- 2nd BR: Full-size bed + desk/work area, 2nd floor
- 3rd BR: Full-size bed
- 4th BR: Full-size bed
- Full-bath with shower/tub combo
- ½ bath
- Large living room with ample of seating around the large smart TV
- Open kitchen with Island, bar seating and dining room table with seating for 8
- Large outdoor patio with beautiful views of the Hill Country, lots of outdoor seating, swing and propane grill
- Full-size washer & dryer
Once you’ve arrived, you’re not going to want to leave. However, if you happen to get stir-crazy, this home is just minutes from great Hill Country and Lake Travis fun -- beaches, parks, fishing, boating, skiing, tubing, swimming, watercraft rentals, live music venues, restaurants, stores, biking, hiking, you name it! If you find yourself wanting to get out and explore, there are plenty of things to do!
+++++ ABOUT THE AREA +++++
• Numerous golf courses nearby
• 1 mile to Mansfield Dam for swimming & park privileges
• 1.5 miles from 827 Rays Kitchen & Cellar
• 2.5 miles to Austin Boat Tours
• 2.6 miles to Just For Fun Watercraft Rentals
• 5.5 miles to High 5 Family Entertainment Center
• 6 miles to HEB Grocery Store • 6 miles to The Oasis
• 7 miles to Hippie Hollow Park
• 8 miles from Lakeway City Park
• 9.5 miles to the Hill Country Galleria (movies, dining, shopping and more)
• 11 miles to Lake Travis Zipline
• 13 miles to Volente Beach & Waterpark
• 11 miles to Bent Oak Winery
• 14 miles to El Gaucho Winery
• 20 miles to the world-famous 6th Street in Downtown Austin
• 22 miles to trendy Rainey Street in Downtown Austin
• 23 miles to South Congress for an incredible day of people-watching, sight-seeing, shopping and more
• 26 miles to Stonehouse Vineyard
• 27 miles to Slowpokes Winery Tours
If you’re interested in taking a day trip, there are a number of great places to consider visiting: Marble Falls, Fredericksburg, San Antonio, Wimberly, Hamilton Pool, not to mention you are on one of the most pristine lakes in all of Texas! We look forward to having you as our guest!
Be sure to ask about current promotions and extended-stay discounts!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Limit of one dog (absolutely no cats), with $100 pet fee
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (8) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.