|BR 2 Queen|
|BR 3 Queen|
|Upstairs Living room Sofa Queen|
Breathtaking Lake Travis Home just a stone's throw away from the water and right around the corner from the historic Oasis Restaurant!
Floor to ceiling windows offer panoramic views of the sweeping main basin from almost every room.
You won't believe the exquisite views from this spectacular 3 BR, 3 BA Lake Travis waterfront estate. With access to:
• Private* dock (the owner owns the main and guest house so there may be times when both units are rented and the dock will be a shared space!)
• Large outdoor deck with hot tub
• A nice backyard with lots of shade, lounge chairs, hammocks, games, and plenty of running room for the kids.
• Huge fire pit for entertaining on those chilly nights
• Sand volleyball court - if both Main & Guest Houses are rented at the same time, the Volleyball Court is shared space
• Vaulted ceilings with large floor to ceiling windows with stunning views
Imagine waking up and enjoying your morning cup of coffee on the deck and watching the sunrise over Lake Travis and maybe getting in some early morning fishing. Then off for some mid-day watercraft fun with the family followed by a cookout and some volleyball. In the evening watch the stunning sunset and relax around a nice fire with some wine, family, and friends.
This can truly be a special place for you and your family. The home offers:
• 3 Bedrooms and 3 Baths (sleeps 8 comfortably with a fold-down murphy-bed)
• High end, modern appliances
• Spectacular views
• Entertainment system
• WIFI access, clothes washer and dryer
• Spectacular finishes throughout the house
• Hot Tub on deck, offering fantastic views
• Large upstairs deck with winding staircase leading to downstairs patio
• THIS LIST COULD BE WAYYY LONGER but you get the gist...
This home promises to make memories for a lifetime. But, if you decide to take the party on the move you can also enjoy:
• The Oasis restaurant and brewery (5 minutes away)
• Various waterfront parks, including Hippie Hollow
• Popular Austin Attractions are only 30 minutes away! (Rainey Street, 6th Street, SoCo, and So Much More...!)
As if this home weren't stunning enough, the property also comes with access to the Man-Cave, for an additional cost. Inside the Man-Cave you'll find:
• Full size Pool/Billiards Table
• Full size Ping-Pong Table
• Poker Table (with the chips)
• Large-screen TV with lots of seating - perfect spot to watch the UT games
• Baby-Grand Piano, guitars, bongos
• Recreation of 1920's Waldorf Astoria Hotel Bar (PLEASE, BYOB!)
• Sofas will sleep two additional people, and there is room for air mattresses
BOOK NOW! What are you waiting for…?
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- No Open Flames inside the home
- We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- ManCave is an add-on amenity, $325 per night for each night of your stay. This is meant to be a space enjoyed by all so if the owner is in town, he may choose to access the ManCave as well
Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Breeze and we'd love to have you back as our guest in the future. We could not agree more with you about the spectacular views - glad you got to enjoy them! Thank you again, and safe travels