We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Come enjoy this brand new luxurious home in the Circle C Ranch Area - just minutes away from Downtown Austin! At a little over 3,000 sq ft., this property will afford you and your guests plenty of space to sprawl out and relax during your stay in the state capitol. Circle C Ranch is located a few miles southwest of Central Austin, so you’ll feel close enough to the scene, but far enough away to escape the everyday grind.
The house has 5 bedrooms (king mattress in the master, queens in the remaining guest rooms), 3 bathrooms, and will comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests. You’ll definitely get a sense that you’re in the Texas Hill Country as you drive into the neighborhood, but you’ll feel as if you’ve stepped into a contemporary Downtown resort as soon as you hit the driveway. This tastefully constructed home offers guests many amazing features, including:
- An open floor plan with sprawling ceilings, hardwood floors, bright, white walls, and plenty of natural lighting.
- Beautiful, open gourmet kitchen with stylish back splash, seating at the island, brand new, stainless steel Kitchen-Aid appliances, a built in wine rack, and custom cabinetry.
- An upstairs and downstairs living area.
- An oversized garden tub and separate shower in the master bathroom (the house is equipped with tank-less water heaters - hot showers ON DEMAND!).
- Spacious covered patio facing the community’s greenbelt.
- Wifi access, clothes washer and dryer, and two televisions for your use.
No matter what your plans are for your stay, this property is in great proximity to mostly anything you could need. If you’d like to stay in and take advantage of the kitchen, Whole Foods and HEB are roughly 10-15 minutes away. Or, if you’re goal is to get out and explore, not only are there great local attractions for you to check out (Grey Rock Golf Course and The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center are right around the corner), but Austin and all that it has to offer is just on the horizon!
This spot is the perfect place for people from all walks of life - professionals in town for a few weeks, guests in town to take in one of Austin’s many festivals, or for a large group looking to unwind for the weekend. Bask in the Hill Country’s Beauty during your stay, and take a short drive north to make memories and Keep it Weird in Austin!
Book now or contact us with questions! We look forward to seeing you soon!
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Jaymes Willoughby with The Jaymes Willoughby Team - Keller Williams