The edge of the '04 is the last stop in the ever-changing, updated, overdeveloped South Austin. Here, time stands still. Neighbors walk to the local P terry’s, buzz over to central market to pick out something to grill on the magical deck or stroll to Cosmic Coffee + Beer Garden for some morning Java or an evening drink and listen to a stellar line-up of local musicians every Sunday evening. For Free. This home is a straight shot north on South 1st street to Barton Springs or venture a few blocks further south on Congress to The Yard, which offers a wine bar, coffee joint and whiskey pub!
The Artist Bungalow is a great hang for singles, couples or friends, with private spaces to chill. The Heritage Oaks are amazingly inspiring and if you're lucky, one evening you might look up and see the owl or be greeted by the family of foxes. The Artist invite's other creatives to come and create while she is away creating....Come and experience the true South Austin Vibe. You won't be sorry.
ABOUT THE HOME:
- 1BR = Queen Bed
- 2nd BR = Full Bed
- Sleeper Sofa
- Apple TV (with streaming)
- Two living areas
- Large, Shaded Deck
Want to see more of what makes Austin great? Check out just a few of Austin's WEIRD, WILD, and WONDERFUL attractions just moments away.
AUSTIN - LIVE MUSIC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
- Downtown ATX
- Sixth Street
- Rainey Street
- South Congress
- The Warehouse District
- The Frank Irwin Center
- The Long Center
- Stubb’s Bar-B-Que
- Austin360 Amphitheater
- Auditorium Shores at Lady Bird Lake
- Austin City Limits Live
- Bass Concert Hall
- Circuit of the Americas
- And HUNDREDS of smaller venues, all over town
SHOP TIL YOU DROP - AUSTIN STYLE!
- The Domain
- The Aboretum
- South First Street
- 2nd Street District
- South Congress Avenue
- “The Drag” – Guadalupe Street
- Round Rock Premium Outlets
- San Marcos Premium Outlets
UNIQUELY AUSTIN GIFT SHOPS...
- University Coop – Everything UT
- Parts and Labor – Local Gifts and Art Gallery
- Toy Joy - Known for its floor to ceiling eclectic collection of fun
- Austin Gift Company - Over 150 booths stocked with merchandise provided by locals for a true taste of Austin.
- Prima Dora - Funky retailer offering an array of gifts & Austin souvenirs
- Monkey See Monkey Do - Colorful novelty shop lures locals & visitors with a selection of quirky gifts.
- Wild About Music - Every item at this funky art & gift store is music-themed.
- Lucky Lizard Curios & Gifts - Curio shop dedicated to all things weird
AUSTIN TOURS AND OUTDOORS:
AUSTIN SIGHTSEEING TOURS...
- Austin Duck Adventures – Austin’s only amphibious tour
- Austin Eats Food Tours
- Pubcrawler of Austin
- Rocket Electrics – Electric Bike Tours daily
- Live Love Paddle – Kayak and Paddleboard Rentals and Downtown water tours
- Haunted ATX – Tours for the darker side of Austin
- Austin Helicopter Tours
- Zilker Park - 2100 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704
- Barton Springs - 2201 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704
- Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trail - 900 W Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Congress Avenue Bats - 100 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704
- Mount Bonnell - 3800 Mount Bonnell Rd Austin, TX 78731
- Lady Bird Lake - 900 W Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Barton Creek Greenbelt - 3755 S Capital of Texas Hwy B, Austin, TX 78704
- Zilker Botanical Gardens - 2220 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78746
- Cedar Bark Park – 2525 W New Hope Dr, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - 5 Acre dog park
- University of Texas at Austin
- St. Edwards
- The Arts Institute
- Austin Community College
UNIQUELY AUSTIN FOOD AND DINING
With the 2nd largest concentration per capita of food trucks in the nation you can have ONE EPIC TACO CRAWL or taste any of dozens of international cuisines. All we need from you is to come hungry.
Here are just a few of our favorites Food Trucks ... You're gonna have to Google these. They have a tendency to move around a bit...
- The Peached Tortilla
- East Side King
- Be More Pacific
- Garbo’s Seafood
- Dock and Roll
- Mellizoz Tacos
- Pueblo Viejo Taco Truck
- Veracruz All Natural Food Truck
- Capital TACO
- Rosita’s Al Pastor
- Las Trancas Taco Stand
- Cool Beans (Vegetarian)
- El Primo
The Breakfast Taco has been truly perfected here. Find this Texas breakfast staple in literally hundreds of styles around the city.
- Amaya's Tacos
- Juan in a Million
- TacoDeli – (All over town)
- Veracruz All Natural (All over town)
- The Vegan Nom
Texas BBQ should be a quintessential part of your Austin experience. And Austin boasts some truly world-class BBQ. Here are a few of the most popular joints in town
- Franklin's BBQ
- John Mueller's Meat Company
- Black's BBQ
- The Salt Lick
This home comfortably accommodates 4 people but will allow up to 6, with a $50 per person charge for each additional guest over 4. All leases require a minimum 31-day term. We hope to see you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- pets allowed with deposit
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hi Rosemary, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this very nice review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Seems as if you were able to enjoy some of the local attractions - glad to see that and we hope to have you back very soon! Safe travels home, -Amy with iTrip