If you and your partner are looking for an incredible and memorable weekend in The Live Music Capital of the World, then stay in this stylish Airstream and be in the center of it all!
Airstream vacationing is the way of the future, and what your accommodations may lack in square footage, they make up in other aspects, including:
- Large surrounding lawn with lots of trees, shade and a privacy fence. This space is shared with one other tiny-home, but sits on the far side of the lot, and you are close enough that you will hear trains as they pass by throughout the day. While most people are not bothered by the train, it is worth mentioning that you will encounter train noise.
- Picnic table outside to enjoy your meals in the beautiful Texas sunshine.
- Large deck with lounge chairs for your early morning coffee or for a night cap under the stars
- Booth style dining seating inside the trailer (Table drops to convert to a bed that will accommodate 1 additional person)
- Comfy mattress with a tv at the foot of the bed for ultimate relaxation
- Useful kitchenette with stove top, oven and fridge
- WiFi internet access
While you’ll undoubtedly fall in love with the Airstream’s cozy charm, you’ll probably be eager to explore the city itself! And lucky for you, this amazing vacation trailer is located RIGHT off of Lamar Blvd - one of Austin’s major streets - so you’ll be in excellent proximity to essentially anything that the city has to offer! In fact, within walking distance (save $ on Uber & Lyft!), you’ll find infamous can’t miss establishments, such as:
- Alamo Drafthouse
- Shake Shack
- Ramen Tatsu-Ya
Once you’ve explored the immediate surrounding area, you’re still ridiculously close to all of Austin’s other destinations, including Zilker Park, Barton Springs, South Congress, and so much more!
Bring a guest and have the time of your life in this fun and funky Airstream in the heart of Austin!
Be sure to inquire about current promotions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
Hi Sean, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We've had a few issues with people turning the water off at the building, so we've added signs to instruct them to call us before doing so - this seems to have addressed that issue. Glad you enjoyed your stay, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Megan, Thank you for the kind words. Please come back and see us! -Amy with iTrip
Leah, thank you so much for taking time to leave this wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed the Airstream! Come back any time - it was great meeting you! -Amy with iTrip