|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Sitting area Twin (2)|
Step into a stylish MID-CENTURY VIBE in this Historic South Atlanta home. This adorable bungalow has 3 BRs, 2 BAs, full kitchen, a separate dining room, living room, sitting area, enclosed front porch, and a spacious backyard for toasting under the sparkle of festive string lights. ------The enclosed sun-bathed front porch is a lovely place to unwind and is one of the standout features of a house just brimming with character. The entrance room features a charming decorative-only fireplace, reading nook and a twin daybed (two twins). The colorful living room offers two comfy sofas—plenty of room for your whole group to enjoy movie night on the Smart TV. IN addition to two Queen bedrooms, the primary bedroom features a KING bed, Smart TV, and a gorgeous attached bathroom with double vanity, a clawfoot tub, a standup shower and it's own entrance to the backyard. Did we mention the back yard? Grill and chill in private or take in the sights as the house sits next to a movie studio decorated in original artwork and murals. Pets welcome with a $65 fee. This house can accommodate up to 8 Guests (at times the daily rate only includes a certain number of guests to keep price affordable for smaller groups, please check amount of guests included before booking)
*** LOCALS must Contact us Prior to Booking ***
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
* Please note we have ( 6 ) of guest included in the price additional guest are billed at a rate of $15.00 per night.
*Any stays Longer than 5 days will be billed an additional cleaning charge of $150.00
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one-time additional fee, and they must be approved by management. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
2 miles from Grant Park, Summer Hill shopping district and Downtown Atlanta.
* GA State University
* Mercedes-Benz Stadium
* Martin Luther King Jr Center