|Room 1 Queen Twin|
|Room 2 Queen Twin|
|Room 3 Queen|
|Room 4 Full (2)|
|Room 5 Full Twin|
Hi. I'm MS Moores, I am an older, mature home and I am doing my best to "age gracefully" There are times that many have said that I can be a little cranky (I'm almost 70, I think I deserve to be a little cranky). Yes, my plumbing is old and I do not light up like I use to, but I still have so much to offer! I am a ranch style home, only 3 small steps to get to the front door (hey, I think that's a highlight!) I have NOT been renovated, (no surgery's or needles, what you see if what you get!) You will LOVE my location and my large space is a PLUS! (ok I have gained a few pounds over the years!) But it's to your benefit as I was once 3 bedrooms and now I am 5! My kitchen is roomy, and you will love how stocked I am with dishes, pots, pans and all the extras! (oven and my bathrooms are on the smaller side, hey, I'm just glad something stayed on the smaller side!). There are many mirrors throughout the house to support morning routines (I like to see myself!) A nice size backyard that is private and a few nice outside sitting areas for your family is a bonus! (and one is covered, I finally understand what sun can do to you, so I try to hide from it! ). I enjoy having professional groups, extended work stays, families, and multi-families stay with me (no party's please, as I no longer can keep up with that). I can house 4 vehicles (but that pretty much is my limit these days, and DO NOT park on my hair/grass as I am thinning and I do not need any additional help with it!) I'm very close to neighbors and being the senior of the area I enjoy being respected, and I demand that you respect them too (I'm the one that is always here even after you leave) Please read my house rules, as I have strict rules in place! (I have earned the RIGHT to have RULES in place due to my AGE) I have made a few changes since my pictures have been taken (desk added to living room, love seat changed out and TV is above the fireplace, I do not do much anymore so making these changes were highlights to my life!. I would love to have you stay with me, however, remember when you are here I am not 30 years old and I do not like to be compared to them! I am 70, mature, and experienced and have much to offer to you and your family, your experience will be fun and many memories will be created!
AFTER BOOKING PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR ALL BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAPERWORK NEEDED FOR THE PROPERTY.
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Amenities Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local mgt company, with any additional questions - iTrip Atlanta- ****
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against AIRBNB, VRBO, iTRIP , and the rest of the platforms. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Guests Must be 25 years old to reserve the house.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you are not in the house and you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one time fee and they must be approved by management. Furniture that pets are allowed on should be covered with sheets that are provided. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet.
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the left or right side of the house. Please put everything in the GREEN BIN. Cardboard is the only thing that can go in the BLUE BIN. (ATL has strict recycling rules, and owners are fined for not compiling)
* No fireworks of any kind are allowed to be on the property.
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property.