|Room 1 Queen Twin|
|Room 2 Queen Twin|
|Room 3 Queen|
|Room 4 Full (2)|
|Room 5 Full Twin|
Hi. I'm MS Moores, I am an older, mature home and I am doing my best to "age gracefully" There are times that many have said that I can be a little cranky (I'm almost 70, I think I deserve to be a little cranky). Yes, my plumbing is old and I do not light up like I use to, but I still have so much to offer! I am a ranch style home, only 3 small steps to get to the front door (hey, I think that's a highlight!) I have NOT been renovated, (no surgery's or needles, what you see if what you get!) You will LOVE my location and my large space is a PLUS! (ok I have gained a few pounds over the years!) But it's to your benefit as I was once 3 bedrooms and now I am 5! My kitchen is roomy, and you will love how stocked I am with dishes, pots, pans and all the extras! (oven and my bathrooms are on the smaller side, hey, I'm just glad something stayed on the smaller side!). There are many mirrors throughout the house to support morning routines (I like to see myself!) A nice size backyard that is private and a few nice outside sitting areas for your family is a bonus! (and one is covered, I finally understand what sun can do to you, so I try to hide from it! ). I enjoy having professional groups, extended work stays, families, and multi-families stay with me (no party's please, as I no longer can keep up with that). I can house 4 vehicles (but that pretty much is my limit these days, and DO NOT park on my hair/grass as I am thinning and I do not need any additional help with it!) I'm very close to neighbors and being the senior of the area I enjoy being respected, and I demand that you respect them too (I'm the one that is always here even after you leave) Please read my house rules, as I have strict rules in place! (I have earned the RIGHT to have RULES in place due to my AGE) I have made a few changes since my pictures have been taken (desk added to living room, love seat changed out and TV is above the fireplace, I do not do much anymore so making these changes were highlights to my life!. I would love to have you stay with me, however, remember when you are here I am not 30 years old and I do not like to be compared to them! I am 70, mature, and experienced and have much to offer to you and your family, your experience will be fun and many memories will be created!
*** LOCALS must Contact us Prior to Booking ***
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
* Please note we have ( 7 ) of guest included in the price additional guest are billed at a rate of $15.00 per night.
*Any stays Longer than 5 days will be billed an additional cleaning charge of $150.00
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one-time additional fee, and they must be approved by man