|Room 1 Queen Twin XL|
|Room 2 Queen Twin XL|
|Room 3 Queen|
|Room 4 Full Twin|
|Room 5 Full (2)|
This home is a ranch style, only 3 small steps to get to the front door! It has not been renovated, but the location and large space is a PLUS! Your family/group will love the layout! (bedrooms are spread out) The kitchen has room for a few chefs, and you will love how stocked it is with dishes, pots, pans and all the extras! (oven is on the smaller side). The 3 full bathrooms are small, however, there are many mirrors throughout the house to support morning routines. A large driveway, a nice size backyard that is private and a few nice outside sitting areas for your family/group are a bonus! (one covered). Great stay for small/ large professional groups, extended work stay, family’s, multi-family’s or a couple that is looking for quality time together. 5 bedrooms are a rare find!
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Amenities Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local mgt company, with any additional questions - iTrip Atlanta- ****
Bedroom 1 1 Queen, 1 Twin
Bedroom 2 1 Queen, 1 Twin
Bedroom 3 1 Queen
Bedroom 4 1 Full , 1 twin (trundle)
Bedroom 5 2 Full
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 Full Bathrooms with Tub/Shower Combo
- 1 Full Bathroom with Shower
- Covered Patio with plenty of Seating and table
- Pet Friendly
- Ceiling fans in Bedrooms
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Min off Highway 75 & Great place for traveling through
- Shops of Buckhead
- Heart of Buckhead
- Atlanta History Museum
- Piedmont Hospital
- Lenox Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Piedmont Park
- Fox theater
- Botanical Gardens
- Georgia Tech
- Mercedes Benz Stadium
- SunTrust Park
- GA World Congress Center
- ATL Aquarium
- World of Coca-cola
- Cobb Energy of Preforming Arts
- Emory University Hospital
- Georgia State University
- University of Kennesaw
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! *****If any of these rules are broken and especially the NO SMOKING of any kind and if you don't disclose how many people that you have or a pet then you will loose your full deposit with NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. Smoking inside the house will cause you to loose your deposit being returned.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at the property without prior approval from management, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given. Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! No guests after 11pm without approval from the hosts. Quiet time should be from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-8am on weekends, It will keep us respectful to our neighbors.
* Parking Max amount of cars are limited to 3 and there is NO parking on the lawn. There is also NO street parking.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given. Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! No guests after 11pm without approval from the hosts. Quiet time should be from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-8am on weekends., It will keep us respectful of our neighbors and quiet time.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500!
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the heat at 65 and air at 78 if you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you leave the house.
* Pet-If you have a pet please pick up after them, .
* Garbage- all full bags should be taken out to the large containers on the side of the house.