|Room 1 Queen Twin XL|
|Room 2 Queen Twin XL|
|Room 3 Queen|
|Room 4 Full (2)|
This home is a ranch style, only 3 small steps to get to the front door! It has NOT been renovated, it is an older home, but the location and large space is a PLUS! (bedrooms are spread out) The kitchen has room for a few chefs, and you will love how stocked it is with dishes, pots, pans and all the extras! (oven is on the smaller side). The 3 full bathrooms are small, however, there are many mirrors throughout the house to support morning routines. A nice size backyard that is private and a few nice outside sitting areas for your family is a bonus! (one covered). Great stay for professional groups, extended work stay, families, multi-families 4 bedrooms are a rare find! 4 vehicle limit. This house has very close neighbors and being respectful is a MUST! Please read house rules, as strict rules are in place for this home. A few changes have been made since pictures have been taken (desk added to living room, love seat changed out and TV is above the fireplace)
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Amenities Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local mgt company, with any additional questions - iTrip Atlanta- ****
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 Full Bathrooms with Tub/Shower Combo
- 1 Full Bathroom with Shower
- Covered Patio with plenty of Seating and table
- Pet Friendly
- Ceiling fans in Bedrooms
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Min off Highway 75 & Great place for traveling through
- Shops of Buckhead
- Heart of Buckhead
- Atlanta History Museum
- Piedmont Hospital
- Lenox Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Piedmont Park
- Fox theater
- Botanical Gardens
- Georgia Tech
- Mercedes Benz Stadium
- SunTrust Park
- GA World Congress Center
- ATL Aquarium
- World of Coca-cola
- Cobb Energy of Preforming Arts
- Emory University Hospital
- Georgia State University
- University of Kennesaw
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Please read all the House Rules and ask the hosts for clarity if needed. *****If any rules are broken you will lose your full deposit.
* Guests Must be 25 years old to reserve the house.
* Photo ID of the guest that has reserved the house should be sent to Atlanta@itrip.net
* Hosts must be given first and last names of all guests that are staying as well as phone number of one of guests (incase we cannot get a hold of the person that made the reservation)
* You MUST have the correct number of guests on the reservation.
* SMOKING (of any kind) should be done OUTSIDE the house. If marijuana or cigarette smoke is smelled in the house guest will be charged the cost to have the smoke smell taken out of the house before the next guest arrives.
* No unapproved events or parties- an unapproved party/event taking place at the property without prior approval from management, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* We have security cameras surrounding the outside of the house for the safety and welfare of our guests. One on the front door, side door and back door. These do record. If tampered with, it is an automatic eviction.
* Pet/Pets-If you have an approved pet please ensure you have paid the pet fee of $65. Please pick up after your pet and use the provided sheets to cover furniture and comforters if your pet is allowed on furniture.
* No outside visitors are allowed unless hosts have been notified and have approved visitors.
* All Approved visitors MUST leave by 11pm.
* Guests should not be socializing outside of the house after 11pm (example- no one should be socializing on the porch or any outside area of the house after 11pm)
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time should be from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and its contents (any damage should be reported to the hosts)
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 65 and AIR at 80 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you leave the house. Please do your part to save energy.
* Garbage- all garbage should be fully bagged and taken out to the large GREEN city containers outside. The BLUE container is for cardboard only. This property's garbage is picked up on Thursday mornings. If you are staying a Wednesday evening, please take the bins to the street after 6pm.
* If it is determined that any unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guests will be police escorted off the property.