4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 9
Bedroom 1 – One KING size bed
Bedroom 2 - One QUEEN size bed
Bedroom 3 - One QUEEN and one TWIN
Bedroom 4 - Two TWIN beds.
***Government issued ID's are required to be sent in before your stay begins to rent this Home!
Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay.
FREE WIFI included.
TVs in all bedrooms and living room.
Full-size stackable washer and dryer
Dining room with table and seating for six
Cozy outdoor private patio area with umbrella, dining table for four, and extra seating.
Starter kit with essentials which include coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry/dishwasher pods, and garbage bags.
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to make meals at home.
No Smoking in the home!
One small well-behaved dog would be considered with a paid pet fee. Check with the property manager for approval before booking.
This charming coral door cottage is in desirable East Lake. House sits on a quiet tree-lined street with ample parking and within walking distance of two quaint areas with plenty of restaurants and shops. The house has 4 bedrooms with a large primary bedroom that walks out to the fenced-in backyard -- a perfect place to sip your Carmel Macchiato that you picked up from Karvana Coffee shop just up the street don't forget to indulge yourself with a pastry too.
The first-floor primary bedroom also has a double vanity en-suite for convenience and 3 additional bedrooms and a 2nd bathroom. This home has an over large gathering room that can easily accommodate larger families.
Come stay in this sweet home in the heart of East Lake, and don't forget to take a walk to 2nd and Hosea where you can dine at unique restaurants, like Poor Hendrixs and Salaryman (say hello to Garrett and the rest of the staff who will make your dining experience awesome) or try a flight of beers at Hipping Hops Brewery, "So Peachy Sour Beer" is one of our favorites.
This home offers a laid-back neighborhood vibe with easy access to the best of Atlanta, including Emory, GSU, and Agnes Scott College (walking distance), the East Lake Golf Course (walking distance), Ponce City Market, and the BeltLine.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
* PLEASE BE SURE TO READ YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU SIGN, ALL RULES AND EXPECTATIONS ARE IN THE AGREEMENT.
* The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests OR arrangements made with management (fines & immediate termination of the reservation may apply)
* You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the house rules.
* Only the Primary guests are allowed to make requests to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
* For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government-issued ID from the "booking adult" prior to arrival
* No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property without written permission from management.
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one-time pet fee.
*Any stays Longer than 5 days will be billed an additional cleaning charge of $150.00
DISTANCE TO BUSINESSES, ATTRACTIONS, AND PARKS NEARBY
Oakhurst ~ .5mi
East Lake ~ .6mi
East Lake Golf Course ~ .7mi
Agnes Scott College ~ 1.4mi
Marta Station (East Lake) ~ 1.4mi
Decatur ~ 2.2mi
Atlanta Zoo ~ 5.9mi
Grady Trauma Hospital ~ 6.2mi
Inman Park ~ 4.1mi
Ponce City Market ~ 4.8mi
State Farm Arena ~ 7.1mi
Mercedes Benz Stadium ~ 7.2mi
Little 5 points ~ 4.3mi
Virginia Highlands ~ 5.1mi
Americas Mart ~ 7.3mi
Emory University Hospital ~ 7.7mi
Frequently Asked Questions
You must provide a selfie and your state ID when booking.
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING/VAPING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a one-time fee for the pets and they must be approved by management. If you do not tell us you have a pet with you then we will send you a $100 fine on top of the pet fee, if you do not pay the fee before your stay we will add an additional $50 for the time we have to spend getting it paid. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)