Welcome to The Cottage at Mulberry Fields, where urban cool meets modern art vibes in the heart of Atlanta's historic Candler Park neighborhood. This studio apartment is furnished with style and comfort, offering you the perfect retreat.
Inside The Cottage, you'll find a cozy queen bed and all the necessities for a comfortable stay. But it's not just the interior that will impress you. The location is unbeatable, with easy access to "Little Five Points" and the ATL Beltline. Whether you prefer walking or taking a short Uber or Lyft ride, you'll be able to explore trendy neighborhoods like Old Fourth Ward, Inman Park, and Decatur.
Speaking of exploration, these neighborhoods are known for their vibrant street art, celebrated restaurants, and craft bars. And if you're looking for some retail therapy, don't miss out on Krog Street Market and Ponce City Market. These mixed-use developments offer a unique shopping and dining experience.
But it's not all about the city buzz. Step out of your back door to Mulberry Fields, an acre of greenspace and community gardens. Start your day with a cup of coffee in the company of goats and chickens or take a peaceful break in this urban oasis. And if you're staying for work, you'll appreciate the cottage's strong internet connection and amenities like a washer/dryer, convection oven, and Keurig coffee maker.
If you're bringing along furry friends, 1-2 dogs/cats are allowed with the host's approval and a one time fee of $85 for the first pet and $25 for the second. . And don't worry about parking, there's street parking available. While there are steps to climb to reach the cottage, you can drive up to the backdoor for easy unloading.
When it comes to attractions, The Cottage is conveniently located near many of Atlanta's must-see spots. From the Georgia Aquarium and World of Coke to MLK Historic Park and the High Museum, you'll have plenty to explore. And if you're catching a game or a concert, Mercedes Benz Stadium, State Farm Arena, and the Alliance Theater are just a short ride away.
“111 Places in Atlanta That You Must Not Miss” by Travis S. Taylor. Check out the map for a general idea of the area.
***Government issued ID's are required to be sent in before your stay begins to rent this Home!
*** Service Animal's - We welcome them however you must provide 2 answer's
(1) is the dog a service animal required because of a disability? And
(2) what work or task has the dog been trained to perform? We are not asking WHAT your disability is (as we know that is not allowed,nor is it our business)
Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay
FREE WIFI included
Washer and dryer
Quiet garden area with firepit and two Adirondack chairs
TV and desk area
Starter kit with essentials which include coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry/dishwasher pods, and garbage bags
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to make meals at home
Well-behaved dogs with manager approval and paid pet fee.
0 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2 STUDIO
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
* PLEASE BE SURE TO READ YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU SIGN, ALL RULES AND EXPECTATIONS ARE IN THE AGREEMENT.
* The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests OR arrangements made with management (fines & immediate termination of the reservation may apply)
* You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the house rules.
* Only the Primary guests are allowed to make requests to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
* For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government-issued ID from the "booking adult" prior to arrival
* No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property without written permission from management.
* Pets are allowed, however, there is one-time pet fee and management approval.
*Any stays Longer than 5 days will be billed an additional cleaning charge may apply!
DISTANCE TO BUSINESSES, ATTRACTIONS, AND PARKS NEARBY
Frequently Asked Questions
You must provide a selfie and your state ID when booking.
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING/VAPING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a one-time fee for the pets and they must be approved by management. If you do not tell us you have a pet with you then we will send you a $100 fine on top of the pet fee, if you do not pay the fee before your stay we will add an additional $50 for the time we have to spend getting it paid. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)