|primary main level Queen Sofa Full|
|upstairs 1 Queen|
|upstairs 2 Queen Full|
|upstairs 3 Queen|
|downstairs Full Queen|
YOU WILL LOVE! If you do not need 5 bedrooms, discuss with host how to rent 2/3 floors in this house. (Top 2 levels features 4 bedroom's 2.5 Baths.. This property is called an "URBAN OASIS" Just minutes from ATL Attractions! The yard is large with great green space It's also located close to parks that feature trails, hiking, tennis, and golf, you will never run out of healthy activities, very hard to believe you are LESS THEN 10 minutes from the heart of the city. A sublime place for anyone that is in ATL for business or pleasure. If you are a work team and everyone wants their own bedroom and private space your team will LOVE this house! (ask host about about monthly stay discount) The kitchen is stocked with anything you may need to cook 3 meals a day! Downstairs you have an entire separate living area (kitchen, sitting area with a TV, dining area, bedroom, full bath and an outside door that goes to a sitting area outside). Multi families that are visiting ATL will appreciate all the common space for families to bond, play games, cook/eat outside and if you bring your fur baby the large backyard (not totally fenced in but lots of running space)will be their paradise. This space is ideal for families visiting family, as you have enough room to have a family dinner! You will find it hard to believe that you are less than 10 minutes from the heart of ATL, 15 minutes from Midtown, less then 15 minutes from Hartsfield Jackson Airport, and 10 minutes from Mercedes-Benz Stadium! Although the property accommodates 12, we can add an air mattress to accommodate a larger family, please discuss with the host.
Questions? please call Kellie 678-373-2426 or Lora 201-953-5015
Kellie- 678-373-2426 Lora- 201-953-5015
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against AIRBNB, VRBO, iTRIP , and the rest of the platforms. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Guests Must be 25 years old to reserve the house.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you are not in the house and you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one time fee and they must be approved by management. Furniture that pets are allowed on should be covered with sheets that are provided. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet.
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the left or right side of the house. Please put everything in the GREEN BIN. Cardboard is the only thing that can go in the BLUE BIN. (ATL has strict recycling rules, and owners are fined for not compiling)
* No fireworks of any kind allowed on the property.
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be police escorted off the property.