Bedroom 1 King, Full, Twin
Bedroom 3-2 Queens
3BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 10
Master bedroom – One Queen bed, one Full size, and one Twin size bed
Bedroom 2 – One Queen bed
Bedroom 3 – Two Queen beds
***Government issued ID's are required to be sent in before your stay begins to rent this Home!
Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay.
FREE WIFI included.
Full-size washer and dryer
TV in the living room and all 3 bedrooms
Starter kit with essentials which include coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry/dishwasher pods, and garbage bags.
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to make meals at home.
Well behaved dogs would be considered with a paid pet fee. Check with the property manager for approval before booking.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU SIGN, ALL RULES AND EXPECTATIONS ARE IN THE AGREEMENT
A fun MURAL was created by a local artist on the interior of this historic Adair Park residence, which is close to the Beltway. The spacious front porch is the ideal spot to relax with a cup of coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening while taking in the sounds of the neighborhood children playing. Create ATL, an indoor/outdoor covered co-working space, which is only 0.3 miles away. If you prefer a treat, consider going to Coco cakes by Coco's Westside, which is only 0.3 miles away. From there, you can enter the Belt-line and proceed to the Monday night Garage or Boxcar at the City Hop, West End, which is 0.5 miles away, all the while taking in the breathtaking scenery. Families will enjoy their stay at this house. The distance to the city center is 3 miles. To the Mercedes Benz Stadium, 2 miles. Excellent for multi-family and large groups visiting Atlanta. Although we don't currently have off-street parking, two automobiles fit rather comfortably in front of our house. If you and your family are coming to town we highly recommend “111 Places in Atlanta That You Must Not Miss” by Travis S. Taylor. Check out the map for a general idea of the area.
DISTANCE TO BUSINESSES, ATTRACTIONS, AND PARKS NEARBY
Virginia Highlands- (6 miles)
Ponce City Market- (5.7 miles)
Emory University Hospital (3.9 miles)
Americas Mart (3 miles)
Marta Station (West End)- (.8 miles)
Inman Park- (7.2 miles)
Grady Trauma Hospital (3.9 miles)
Piedmont Hospital- (7.1 miles)
State Farm Arena (2.7 miles)
Mercedes Benz Stadium (2.4 miles)
Little 5 points (6.4 miles)
Frequently Asked Questions
You must provide a selfie and your state ID when booking.
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING/VAPING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a one-time fee for the pets and they must be approved by management. If you do not tell us you have a pet with you then we will send you a $100 fine on top of the pet fee, if you do not pay the fee before your stay we will add an additional $50 for the time we have to spend getting it paid. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)