Mountain Queen #5
Luxury Aspen Retreat Ski-In/Out To Shadow Mountain Lift. 2 Balconies, Views, Gas FP, Walk to Town
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
The pool area at Mountain Queen will be closed and under construction April through November 2023.
Master Bedroom: King bed, flat screen TV with DVD player, comfortable sitting area. Recently renovated en suite bath featuring rain shower with multiple jets, jetted jacuzzi bathtub, double vanity, and mountain view. Window A/C unit in summer months
Guest Room: King bed (can be separated into two twins if requested at time of booking), flat screen TV, en-suite bath with shower. Window A/C unit in summer months
Guest Room: Two twin beds that can be made into one king if requested at time of booking, flat screen TV, en suite bath with shower
Living Room: Multiple sofas for plenty of seating . Gas fireplace , 45" Flat screen TV, DVD player, mountain views
Kitchen: Appointed with contemporary high end appliances and extra conveniences such as a pasta filling faucet, spice rack, fresh water dispenser in fridge. The home has a coffee maker, tea kettle and plenty of cookware and dishes.
Dining area: Seating for 8 plus 2 additional counter stools.
Washer/Dryer in convenient laundry closet with folding area.
Ample closets and storage in all rooms
Convenient ski storage on your front patio
Outdoor pool - summer only - right outside the condo door (pool and tennis will be under construction spring/summer/fall 2023!)
Tennis courts - summer only - not available summer 2023 due to construction
Covered, assigned parking spot in the secured garage
All the comforts of a mountain home ski in / out to Aspen Mountain.*
You will never want to leave the living room, with its high vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows, and the beautiful views of the mountain. The contemporary mountain decor and comfortable furnishings are just a few ways this home is a welcome retreat for your vacation. Relax on the over-sized sofa in front of the roaring gas burning fireplace while watching the snow fall outside. In the warmer months you will enjoy the front and back patios. The private front patio has an inviting sitting area, which is a great spot for some summertime fun. The back patio has views of the ski lift with a patio table and chairs, where you can relax in the fresh mountain air.
Each bedroom has an en-suite bath creating privacy and convenience during your stay. Two of the bedrooms have flexible beds that can be converted to a king or two twin beds based on the needs of your group. All rooms have ceiling fans, Dyson bladeless fans and flat screen TV's. The two upstairs bedrooms have window A/C units in the peak summer months. With the professionally designed decor and amenities, you will feel as if you have your own private suite during your stay here.
This 3 bedroom Aspen condo is perfect for a family or group of friends. As the Mountain Queen complex is located at the base of the Shadow Mountain chair lift it is one of a handful of ski-in/out properties to this world class ski area. It is also just a quick 3 blocks to Aspen's numerous shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife. As the property is tucked up against the mountain however you enjoy the quiet of a residential neighborhood with convenient access to skiing and to town. Take advantage of the free Downtowner Shuttle to get you anywhere you need to go in the Aspen Core!! In the summer months you will appreciate the spacious outdoor pool and deck area with lounge chairs, dining tables and a common area gas grill. THESE AMENITIES WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION APRIL THROUGH NOVEMBER 2023!
Book early to secure your preferred dates in this highly popular vacation getaway.
Most mountain residences do not have air conditioning. This rental has window A/C units in the two upstairs bedrooms. Fans are provided for your comfort in the other areas of the home.
1 assigned garage parking spot is included. If you require an additional spot, please contact us in advance for assistance.
*Early and late season Shadow Mountain lift access dependent upon snow conditions. Aspen Mountain Gondola is 3 blocks away.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Eric Cohen with Sotheby's International Realty
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025