******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
5 full en-suite baths
3 powder rooms - one on each floor
Air conditioning on Main and Second Floor
* Bedroom 1 - King bed, en-suite bath with tub and shower
* Bedroom 2 - King bed, en-suite bath with tub and shower
* Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed, en-suite bath with tub and shower
* Family room with wet bar, 60" flat screen TV and sofa sleeper (ideal for one adult or 2 small children)
* Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
* Bedroom 4 - King bed, en-suite bath with tub and shower, balcony, AC
*Bedroom 5 - two twin beds (can be made into one king if requested at time of booking), balcony with Aspen Mountain View - en-suite bath, AC
*Full, gourmet kitchen with dining table for 4 and breakfast bar for 4, double convection oven, 6 burner Theramador professional stove, AC
*Drip coffee maker
*Dining room with seating for up to 10 and gas fireplace, AC
*Living room with gas fireplace and expansive Aspen Mountain view, AC
*Large flat screen TV
*Spacious balcony with gas grill, dining table for 6
On free shuttle
Garage parking for up to 2 vehicles. Additional parking in long driveway.
This wonderful Aspen home was intentionally designed to have expansive views of Aspen Mountain and you will not be disappointed, any time of year. During your visit you will be in awe of the view of the snow covered ski slopes, the golden leaves of Aspen trees or the deep green of Spruce trees, all against the beautiful Colorado blue sky. With 6000 square feet of space throughout 3 levels, all accessible via elevator, your group will have plenty of room to be together or retreat for privacy. Spend evenings gathered in the living room in front of the gas fireplace and if you come in January or July and you will have front row seats to a spectacular fireworks show! Wonderful dinners or Sunday brunch will be enjoyed around the large dining room table or casually in the spacious kitchen.
Four large master bedrooms provide privacy for family, friends or business associates traveling together to experience all that Aspen has to offer, just blocks away. The bonus den area has a queen sofa bed for any extra guests or children joining your trip. Two spacious living spaces offer options for relaxing, watching your favorite movie or sporting event or to just spread out. The home has an elevator to take you between the 3 levels - a nice amenity after a long day on the ski slopes or hiking trails!
You will appreciate the convenience of the 2 car garage and large driveway to accommodate all the vehicles you may have with you on your trip. Just a block and a half away however, you will find the convenient local shuttle that comes every 20 minutes to whisk you right to the gondola or to the heart of downtown Aspen. You can also walk from the house, across the bridge over the Roaring Fork River, and you will find the John Denver Memorial Park, the grocery, post office, a walking and biking trail, fishing opportunities and so much more. Nestled up on a hill on a quiet, residential cul-de-sac, this home offers a wonderful combination of privacy and convenience. Come stay while visiting Aspen and create incredible vacation memories in this special getaway!
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have central air conditioning. AC is installed on the upper and middle levels of the home. Additional fans are provided for your comfort***
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025