******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
***Important Update: Ski Access To This Property Is Restricted February 20 - March 8, 2024 Due To World Cup Ski Races.***
Incredible new listing just 2 blocks to the Shadow Mountain chairlift on Aspen Mountain or 2.5 blocks to the Aspen Mountain gondola and downtown Aspen!
Living and dining area with flat screen TV, gas fireplace
Fully equipped and well appointed kitchen
Breakfast bar for 4
Dining table for 8
Balcony with gas grill
King Bedroom: King bed, flat screen TV, gas fireplace, private balcony and en-suite bath with double vanity, jetted tub and shower
Guest Room: Queen bed, en-suite bath with shower
Guest Room: Twin Bedroom with two twin beds that can be bridged to a King if requested at the time of booking
Guest Room: Queen bed
Mudroom with full-size washer and dryer
Bath: Full Bath with shower
Ample closets and storage in all rooms
Common area hot tub.
Free parking for two vehicles located directly in front of condo.
This three level 4-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom townhouse is well appointed with all the comforts of a mountain home and is located just two blocks from the Shadow Mountain chairlift on Aspen Mountain and 3 blocks to the heart of downtown Aspen. You will appreciate the short stroll or the free Downtowner Shuttle to get you anywhere you need to go in the Aspen Core! The access to great restaurants, shopping and nearby skiing makes this one of the most desirable locations to stay at any time of the year.
The spacious living room, with gas fireplace, provides a welcoming space for your group to gather at the end of an active day in Aspen. A large kitchen with dining table for 8 and breakfast bar for 4 provides ample room for your group to dine together. This 4 bedroom Aspen condo is perfect for your extended family, 2 families traveling together or a group of friends. Bedrooms on the lower and upper levels offer privacy and space for all travelers to enjoy a great night of sleep.
Two balconies, one with a gas grill, are great spots to sit and enjoy a quiet moment amongst the tall pine trees that surround the complex. For a quick soak after a long day you can enjoy the on-site community hot tub at the Dolomite condos. You will love the location, amenities and quality of this multi-level townhome in Aspen!
Your parking spots are located right in front of the condo, offering easy access for loading and unloading.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have central air conditioning. Fans are provided and portable AC units are available for rent. Limited quantity available - please check for availability before confirming your stay if AC is needed.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Aspen Pitkin County airport is located 3 miles from Aspen and 12 miles from Snowmass Village.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles at check-out. If the home is left in an excessively unclean manner please note we will charge $50/hour for additional cleaning time needed after your departure.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 8am. Any violations will result in a fine of $150. Repeated violations are grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025