******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Newly Listed Amazing Home In Aspen! Enjoy this beautiful home in a wonderful residential neighborhood convenient to trails, golf, the free shuttle and just one mile to all things Aspen!
Master Bedroom: King bed, walk-in closet, en suite bath with glass enclosed double shower, private toilet, double vanity and washer and dryer
Living area: 72" flat screen TV and Sonos surround sound. Gas fireplace, oversized sectional sofa, 13 foot dining table with seating for up to 16.
Kitchen: All Miele appliances; induction cooktop, espresso/cappuccino/coffee maker, 2 ovens, a steam oven, 2 dishwashers, double wine fridge - Chef designed kitchen
Deck with outdoor seating and gas grill
King bedroom: King bed, L shaped sofa, 60" flat screen TV, en suite bath with shower, walk-in closet, outdoor patio
King suite: with wet bar, sitting area, 40" flat screen TV, private entrance, en suite bath with shower, the 6th bedroom is located downstairs from this room with 2 twin beds. These two bedrooms are one large multi-level suite however there is not a door separating the upstairs and downstairs bedrooms.
Queen bedroom: Queen bed with spacious sitting area.
Queen bunk bedroom: 2 sets of queen bunk beds
Large bathroom with double vanity, separate shower and soaking tub
Laundry room with washer and dryer
This newly remodeled home has the best of everything inside with great access to Aspen, Aspen Golf Course and the area trails. This home is located in a lovely residential area conveniently located on Aspen's free shuttle route, walking distance to the Aspen Golf Course and just a short mile away you will find Aspen's numerous shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife. Rent bikes and take a quick bike ride to the Saturday Market in town or leisurely walk around the golf course. The walking/bike path and free local area shuttle are located just across the street.
The open concept living room and kitchen, with its high vaulted ceilings and wall to wall windows, affords plenty of light. The mature Aspen and Spruce trees surrounding the home create a wonderful mountain retreat feeling with all the sophistication of a luxury urban residence. Relax on the custom designed over-sized sofa next to the gas fireplace while watching the morning news and enjoying your espresso. The expansive kitchen was designed for a chef and features a Miele induction cooktop, Miele steam oven, two traditional ovens, 2 dishwashers, and a large built in refrigerator and freezer. Prepare amazing meals yourself or bring in a chef and make it a true vacation.
Two spacious master bedrooms offer privacy for couples traveling together or business associates on their working vacation. The 3rd and 4th bedrooms lock off to become a private 2 room suite, with a king bedroom upstairs featuring a full bath with shower, kitchenette, flat screen TV and private entrance. Downstairs you will find a bedroom area with two twin beds. The 5th and 6th bedroom are located on the basement level. You will find one large bedroom with 2 sets of queen bunk beds. The other features a queen bed and sitting area. These two rooms share a spacious bath with soaking tub, separate walk-in shower and double vanity. The bedrooms in this home are located on 3 different levels, providing each room with a peaceful space to retreat to at the end of the day.
This exceptional contemporary Aspen home features furnishings from Poliform and B & B Italia, large flat screen TV’s, SONOS sound system throughout and radiant floor heating. No expense was spared in the recent renovation of this home, which includes beautiful and comfortable hand crafted furniture, top-of-the-line appliances, state-of-the-art technology and world-class artwork to experience and enjoy.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. The main level, mid-level bedrooms and the living area have Dyson cooling, humidifying, purifying fans for your comfort. The lowest level is stays cool due to its location however fans are available if needed***
***This home contains many one-of-a-kind, custom made furnishings. Families with young children please take this into consideration.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025