|Living Room Sofa Queen|
|Office/Loft Sofa Queen|
The Port is situated in the heart of Eastport’s charm, mere steps from countless pubs & restaurants along “Restaurant Row” and within walking distance to the Waterfront bridge. The Port retreat is located on the second level of the property and offers a newly renovated suite that accommodates one to four people comfortably with its own private staircase to the entrance and free, on-street parking.
This unit offers an open floor plan with plenty of natural sunlight, a private master bedroom with queen-sized bed and balcony overlooking the back yard, all new stainless-steel appliances and breakfast bar in kitchen, a dining area for six, office nook, living area complete with convertible sofa & television and quaint private loft area with futon. One full bathroom, WIFI, Central AC/Heat, and Washer & Dryer.
In addition to the vicinity of restaurants, The Port Retreat is also a short walk to museums, a local beach, or a water taxi ride over to Historic Downtown Annapolis and the United States Naval Academy. Please note that while we are pet friendly we do not have access to the yard behind the port. It belongs to the tenant below. There is a sign to remind guests.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone.
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4:
- Luxury Queen Size Bed
- Full Bath in the Hall
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
-Fun for the kids with a Queen futon
- Full gourmet kitchen
- Dining room table seats 4
- Loft with Futon
- Big Screen TV
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- Pet-Friendly: Please note that while we are pet friendly we do not have access to the yard behind the port. It belongs to the tenant below. There is a sign to remind guests. This includes pet usage.
- While this property does not have attached parking, the street has parking available most times of the year.
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and walk up to the 2nd level and enter the door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 1.5 miles
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Welcome basket with wine, chips, coffee and creamers for every guest at check-in.
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly-laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking. Please remember No Pets allowed at this home unless you have paid the $250 Non-refundable pet deposit. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
**If Commissioning Week is cancelled by the Naval Academy, families who book this property will receive a Full Refund.