|Master Red Bedroom Queen|
|Yellow Guestroom Full|
|Black and Red Guest Bedroom: Full|
*Still Available for 2022 Commissioning Week - Flexible Cancellation Policy*
**Ask us about weekday stays with no minimum-stay requirements!
This Annapolis-themed 3 Bedroom home was just fully renovated and is ready to host visitors! It has a twin sister next-door, The MidshipDen, and is a mirror image of the home. Both have multiple outdoor spaces: welcoming front porches, back decks overlooking nice big back yards, and parking. The main floor provides plenty of hangout space with a family room, large screen TV, dining table for 6 with a separate desk space, a full kitchen, with many new appliances, and a half bath. The second level features 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom.
*The sister properties can be rented together, depending upon availability. Please be sure to reach out to us about those opportunities for your parties of 7-12 guests!
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone. We will make sure to perform any routine maintenance outside of your stay dates to make sure we give our guests and staff the social distancing needed.**
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 3 BR / 1.5 BA / Sleeps 6:
Master Red Bedroom:
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
- Second Floor
- Full Size Bed
Black and Red Guest Bedroom:
-Full Size Bed
- Furnished Front Porch
- New back decking
- Parking for 2 cars behind the home
- Fenced in the back yard
- Full gourmet kitchen
- Dining room table seats 6
- Big Screen TV
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- Dogs Allowed - $250 non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking. Please indicate you would like to bring your dog and we will add that fee to your reservation.
- Contactless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter using a key from the lockbox on the garage. Prior to your visit, we will send you an electronic code for the lockbox and mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 1 mile; 15 minute walk
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
**If Commissioning Week is cancelled by the Naval Academy, families who book this property will receive a Full Refund.