*Flexible Commissioning WeekCancellation Policy*
Welcome to Naptown Nook, conveniently located in downtown Annapolis, just steps from all the shops and restaurants in the Historic district and an easy walk to the Navy Stadium. The townhome is located on a quiet city street and has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, complete with a private backyard, spacious lower-level den and parking.
This home includes a full kitchen, dining area and living room. The kitchen is fully-stocked and leads into the dining room, which provides seating for the 6 guests at the dining room table. The dining room overlooks the living room which opens up to the private furnished backyard with a fire pit. There is also a powder room on the main floor. Head upstairs to the 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, one of which is en-suite. Or head to gather around the TV and watch the game in the lower-level den, with another full bath, beverage fridge and full laundry room.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests' and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone.**
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 3 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 6 (2 additional on the lower-level sofa):
2nd Floor En-suite Bedroom:
-Attached en-suite full bathroom
Queen Guest Room
-Full bath in the hall with shower/bath combo
Twin guest room
-Two twin beds
-Full bath in the hall with shower/bath combo
-Spacious open plan kitchen, dining room and living room
-Furnished private backyard with fire pit
-Dining room table seats 6
-Kitchen bar seats 2
-High Speed Internet and WiFi
-Coffee maker with starter pack of coffee/creamers
-Luxury bed and bath linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
-Parking for 2 cars in private lot
-Full-sized washer & dryer
-Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
-U.S. Naval Academy – .9 miles (15 min walk)
-Washington, DC – 33 miles
-Baltimore - 34 miles
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of coffee and creamer, soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going
* All beds are made for you with freshly-laundered sheets & towels in the baths.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties. Quiet neighborhood hours are 9pm-8am!
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Frequently Asked Questions
AGREEMENTTenant is at least 25 years old (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit Naptown Nook. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
BALANCEBalance is due 30 days prior to arrival date and includes a refundable damage deposit. The balance is due on _BalanceDueDate_. Payment may be made by major credit card. Damage deposit will be refunded within 7 -10 days of checkout pending inspection by cleaning firm.
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo BBQ grills of any kind are permitted in the unit. No open flames permitted in the unit.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETSIf evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONAny reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPINGThere is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or cable.
NONSMOKING UNITYour damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner or owner's agents may enter the premises: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter will be given (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Please leave all used towels on the floors of the bathrooms and beds linens should all be left on each bed for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If these items are not completed, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 6 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- No pets allowed on premises.
- No Smoking.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Maryland, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Maryland or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
- All noise must be brought inside by 10pm. Failure to do so could result in a $500 fine.
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCESTenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 6 people, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
MAINTENANCEPlease report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 571-4076