|Guestroom Queen Twin|
*Parking Passes available on request; first come/first serve.
This beautiful sunny home is located on a quiet tree-lined street in downtown Annapolis, just an easy walk to all the shops, restaurants, waterfront and Naval Academy. The house has been updated with all new furniture and finishes, including a brand new Master Bathroom. Upon entering the home you will be greeted by a formal dining room. Walk through the hallway on the beautiful hardwood floors to the family room with a double-sided fireplace that also heats the kitchen. The full eat-in kitchen features a table with seating for four. The kitchen opens out on to a private back patio. The 1st floor also has a half bath. The second level features 2 large bedrooms with En Suite bathrooms. And finally, the moment you walk into the Master Bedroom you will be transported to Juliet's bedroom in Shakespeare's Verona, complete with a bright balcony overlooking the back patio.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone. *
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 2 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 5:
- Second Floor
- Luxury King Size Bed
- En Suite Bath with Stand-up shower
- Extra pedestal sink in Bedroom
- Big screen TV
- Balcony facing the back patio
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
- Twin Mattress Trundle under Queen
- En Suite Full Bath with shower/tub
- Double-facing gas fireplace with simultaneous access to family room and kitchen
- Private Patio fenced in the back yard with propane BBQ grill
- Full gourmet kitchen
- Eat-in kitchen table seats 4
- Dining room table seats 6
- 2 Big Screen TV's
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- While this property does not have attached parking, we have street parking passes available UPON REQUEST! First come, first serve.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 8 blocks; 8 minute walk
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
**If Commissioning Week is cancelled by the Naval Academy, families who book this property will receive a Full Refund.