|Master En Suite Bath King|
|2nd Floor Bedroom Twin (2)|
|3rd Floor En Suite Bedroom/TV Room Twin (2)|
*Flexible Commissioning Week Cancellation Policy*
This Annapolis home, located directly across the street from Naval Academy's Gate 1, is also a moving tribute to the owner's heroic brother, 1st Lt Travis Manion. An experienced war veteran, Manion was fatally wounded by an enemy sniper while aiding and drawing fire away from his wounded 1st Recon Battalion teammates on April 29, 2007 in Iraq. His courageous acts allowed every member of his patrol to survive. For his actions, Travis was awarded the Silver Star and Bronze Star with Valor.
His family has brought his legacy to life outside the gates of his Alma Mater, the Naval Academy, where he graduated in 2004. Guests will enjoy the cozy layout and decor of the home while feeling the honor of this fallen hero all around them.
The main floor open layout is great for family gatherings and watching the games. The recently-renovated kitchen has new stainless appliances, including a wine fridge, a breakfast nook for 5 and additional seating for 5 at the bar. Adjacent to the kitchen is a laundry room with a half bathroom. The family room features comfortable seating, a decorative fireplace, and a large flat screen smart TV to enjoy football games. Head back out the door to the back patio with an outdoor fire table and seating for 6-8. From the 1st floor, head upstairs to the 2nd floor with the Master bedroom with the King bed and full en-suite bath with a stand-up shower. Down the hall is another guest room with 2 twin beds and a full bath in the hall (shower tub combination). Head up to the 3rd floor to the fun kids' space. There are 2 more Twin beds, a TV with lounge chairs and a 3rd full bath.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests' and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone.
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 3 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 8:
- 2nd Floor
- King Bed
- En-suite full bath with stand-up shower
2nd Floor Guest room:
- 2 twin beds
- Full bath in the hall
3rd Floor Living/Guest room:
- 2 Twin Beds
- Full en-suite bath with stand-up shower
- Updated Kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances and wine fridge
- Outdoor Fire table with seating for 6-8
- Eat-in breakfast nook seats 5
- Bar seating for 5
- Flat Screen Smart TV's in every room
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the side door down the brick walkway with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – Across the street from Gate 1
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Guest Gift Basket!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am