*Flexible Commissioning Week Cancellation Policy*
Large Historic Downtown Annapolis gorgeous home with 2 parking spaces! With all the charm of an old world house, the professionally re-decorated home has all of the contemporary amenities for guests looking to experience a 5-Star luxury stay.
Enter the home from the welcoming front porch and enjoy a glass of (complimentary!) wine on the new sectional sofa on the porch. The home's stunning dining room table greets you upon entering the home. Walk through to the large family room and the spacious gourmet kitchen. The open space has plenty of seating and a flatscreen TV. The kitchen's Viking gas stove, huge granite top center island, stainless appliances, custom shelving and 2 eating areas are perfect for big family meals!
Head upstairs to the 2nd floor's 2 King Bedrooms, and 2 full baths. The master suite features a luxury spa bath with separate walk-in shower, jetted jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet with laundry and hardwood floors. The front room with a King bed has use of the large full bath in the hall. The 3rd floor has 2 more bedrooms and a full bath. The "Bunk Room" has 2 Full bed bunks (Full bed down, Twin up) with built-in reading lights and charging stations next to each bed. Guests using the Queen bed in the 3rd floor guest room will enjoy the natural light and views of the historic Annapolis city street. Head down to the lower level to another oversized family room with another flatscreen TV, Queen size pullout sofa in the adjacent den and half bath.
Walk to restaurants, shopping, concerts, water activities, and the The United States Naval Academy!
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests' and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone.**
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 4 BR / 3 full Bath; 2 half baths / Sleeps 12:
- Second Floor
- King Bed
- En-suite luxury bath with both Jacuzzi tub and stand-up shower
- Oversized walk-in closet with washer/dryer
- Flatscreen TV
Second Floor Front King Bedroom:
- Flatscreen TV
- Full Bath in the Hall with dual vanity and bath/shower combo
Third Floor Bunk Room :
- Two sets of twin beds over full beds
- Full Bath in the Hall
Third Floor Queen Guest Room:
- Flatscreen TV
- Full Bath in the Hall
Lower Level Den
- Separate from the lower level family room
- Queen Pullout sofa
- Powder Room
- Front Porch with sitting area with brand new furniture
- Dining Room table seats 8
- Spacious gourmet kitchen
- Kitchen counters seats another 6
- Big Screen Smart TV's
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Parking for 2 cars
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the back door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 4 blocks
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Guest Gift Basket!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
*If the Naval Academy cancels Commissioning Week events, guests will receive a full refund.**
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
We want everyone to have a great stay but we understand that things may break or some items may get overlooked. We'll do our best to get them fixed.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse and experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of guest complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This include the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings in the first place.
AGREEMENTTenant is at least 25 years old (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit Duke's Den. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
BALANCEBalance is due 30 days prior to arrival date and includes a refundable damage deposit. The balance is due on _BalanceDueDate_. Payment may be made by major credit card. Damage deposit will be refunded within 7 -10 days of checkout pending inspection by cleaning firm.
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo BBQ grills of any kind are permitted in the unit. No open flames permitted in the unit.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETSIf evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONAny reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPINGThere is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or cable.
NONSMOKING UNITYour damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner or owner's agents may enter the premises: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter will be given (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If these items are not completed, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 14 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- No pets allowed on premises.
- No Smoking.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Maryland, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Maryland or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
- All noise must be brought inside by 10pm. Failure to do so could result in a $500 fine.
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCESTenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 14 people, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
MAINTENANCEPlease report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 487-4726