|Master Bedroom Queen|
|2nd floor Guestroom Full|
|3rd Floor Suite Queen|
*Flexible Commissioning Week Cancellation Policy*
Welcome to this gorgeous Texas-themed downtown Annapolis home. Every inch of this home has custom finishes and has been painstakingly renovated by the gracious homeowner who recently opened his home to guests. And if the interior of the home isn't enough, the outdoors are a rare gem in the city: a yard, an oversized back deck, front porch and parking for 4 cars in the driveway.
Located just around the corner from the Waterfront, you can see the harbor boats and all the way to the Bay Bridge from the top floor Suite. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the 2nd floor and a third floor suite with a Queen bedroom, full bath and living room. The home's large kitchen, breakfast bar and eat-in kitchen overlook the sunny back patio. There is a large family room and dining room with seating for ten. There is also a large entry foyer and lounge with custom artwork throughout.
This is the perfect spot for those coming in for that special Naval Academy or boat show event, or wanting to take in the sights and sounds of Greater Annapolis. Enjoy the many restaurants, historical attractions, and shops right around the corner!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 3 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 6 adults (2 additional children):
Master Bedroom :
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
- En Suite Bath with dual vanities and custom stand-up shower
Guestroom on the 2nd Floor:
- Second Floor
- Full-Size Bed
- Full Bath in the Hall
3rd Floor Bedroom Suite:
- Third Floor
- Queen Bed
- Full Bath
- Living Room with views of the Annapolis Harbor
- Oversized Back Patio with sitting area, brand new furniture and gas grill
- Spacious gourmet kitchen
- Eat-in kitchen counter seats 2
- Dining room table seats 8-10
- Big Screen TVs
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Parking for 4 cars
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Touchless entry. Drive straight to your rental home, park in the driveway and enter the front door with a key from the lockbox. We will provide the code one week before checkin.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 3 blocks
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Guest Gift Basket!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are already made for you with freshly -laundered luxury sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am