Edward - The Hut
Rustic Hut Nestled in Red Top Mountain State Park
This home has enjoyed many great reviews over the years. See some of our additional reviews in the pictures - we would love to have you as our guest!
Meet Edward! A beautiful home nestled on 2 acres near Red Top Mountain State Park. Built by the hands of the owner, this three story home features private balconies and an outdoor shower and tub. The top floor is a master bedroom with a queen sized bed and lovely forest view. The middle floor has a futon and the bottom floor has a bunk bed. The backyard has hundreds of acres to explore, including a nice little creek. It is one mile away from the State Park and only 8 minutes from the grocery store.
It is a steep property and to access the house requires climbing up and down stairs. It is not handicap accessible. The top floor is a master bedroom with a queen sized bed and lovely forest view. The middle floor has a futon and the bottom floor has the main bathroom, kitchen and bunk bed. The backyard has a fire pit and hundreds of acres to explore, including a nice little creek.
Enjoy the entire house including the garden area, fire pit and creek. Please mind the neighbors. It is one mile away from the State Park which has hiking trails and beach access. Our kitchen items are available for your culinary experience. You are welcome to use anything in the cabinets, shelves and refrigerator with care and respect to the space.
Other things to note
Our space is sacred, please treat it as so. Enjoy a read in our library of books, feel free to water our herb garden, rest, relax and enjoy your human experience :)
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted inside the unit - they must be used outdoors and not under the covered patio areas. No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
No Pets are allowed under any circumstances.
The fireplace is a wood burning fireplace. It is only intended to burn wood.
ADULT RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive debris.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
You will obtain your digital door code up to 48 hours before checkin.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and/or deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. Smoking is allowed outside on the back patio. Please dispose of cigarette butts carefully to avoid a fire hazard.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds linens can be left on the beds in each bedroom for housekeeping.
2. All dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on at departure. All garbage is to be removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If receptacles are full, please leave trash in bags outside the front door.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 6 people, not including a child in a crib.
5. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties. Inside furniture stays inside and outside furniture stays outside.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Georgia, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Georgia or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
9. This is a quiet home in a family neighborhood and not a party house. Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM. No parties or events are allowed at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (770) 428-2592