Local guests only until border is confirmed open.
Professionally cleaned before and after each guest.
Our policies have adjusted to accommodate the frequent changes and restrictions in place for BC. In case of a travel restriction preventing your vacation or a mountain closure we are able to offer one of the following:
1. Travel credit for days not used
2. Full refund of days not used minus 100.00 admin fee
**Cancellations due to sickness or illness of yourself or a family member will not be issued refund. Please purchase travel insurance ahead of time to cover your loss.
The Bluffs at Taluswood 11
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
HOME INFO: 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - 1,200 sq. feet
This lovely townhouse is located mountainside on the southern slopes of Whistler Mountain in the exclusive Taluswood development. Ski-in/ski-out access is just across the street to the famous Dave Murray Downhill run leading to the Creekside Gondola and Creekside Village. This unit is just lovely with spectacular views of the valley below, twin lakes, and the Tantalus mountain range. Comfortable for the whole family with spacious open floor plan. Convenient ski room on ground floor entrance level with storage for skis, boards and boots with built in boot dryer.
Upstairs you will find the main floor with a panoramic view from the expansive living room windows and sliding door to deck.
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, walk in closet + ensuite
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen bed
- 3rd Bedroom: 2 full size twin bunk beds (sleeping 4)
- Stackable washer and Dryer in unit
- Living Space: - Impressive vaulted ceilings and plenty of natural light with southern exposure. Large wall mounted TV, modern decor, comfortable furnishing, plus gas fireplace. Full well equipped kitchen and dining comfortably for 8.
- Amenities: Outdoor hot tub with amazing mountain views
- Village Access: Quick couple minute drive to Creekside Village or approx. 5-7 minute drive to the main Village. OR ski down to Creekside Village
- Lift Access: Ski in Ski out access across the street on Dave Murray Downhill. Leading to Creekside Gondola + Village
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Ski room on ground level entrance level, bike storage in parkade
- Parking: Secure covered parking with some additional visitor stalls
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *Must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks for the kind review! Hope to see you again
Thanks so much for the kind review Laura! We hope to see you again
Thanks for the kind review! Glad you enjoyed your stay
Thanks for the review Roy! And noted on the ice tray - thanks for letting us know
Thanks for the review Erin! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and all Whistler has to offer
Thanks for the review Karrie! We are so happy you had a great time
Thank you Rachel! Happy you enjoyed your vacation
Thanks for the review Elia! Glad you enjoyed your stay
Thanks for the review Murray! Glad you enjoyed your stay
Thanks for the review Elisabeth!
Thanks for the review Anders!
Thanks for the review Victor! We are currently working on guest books to clearly show trail options from the unit - hope you didn't have too many issues in that regard and glad you still had a good trip
Thanks Mary! Glad you enjoyed our stay