|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Gondola Village 1
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
HOME INFO: 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom - 450 sq. feet
This comfortable townhouse has easy access ground level entry (6 stairs only) and has been fully remodelled including
newly painted rooms and new carpets, a recently purchased new sofa bed, 50 inch TV, queen mattress for the master bedroom and all new linens. A superb location only 3 minute walk to the Creekside Gondola. Beautifully renovated
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, full size closet and fan available
- Living Space: Sofa bed with Queen mattress, wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, seating for 4. Just off main living space is a lofted platform with railings that has an additional futon style mattress (not suitable for young children)
- Laundry is NOT in unit, however there is a public laundromat across the street
- Village Access: Creekside village is right outside your door and to access main Whistler village it is a 6 minute drive or the bus runs just outside the complex
- Lift Access: 3 minute walk to Creekside Gondola
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Bike rack for use in parking lot or bikes can be locked right outside of unit door on your deck
- Parking: Outdoor FREE parking as well as additional visitor pass for guest
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 30 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee of deposit or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Strict cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks so much for the kind words and great suggestion! Happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon
Thank you so much for the kind review
Thanks so much Peter for the kind review!
Thank you for the candid and very helpful information. We have updated the bathroom with the needed tile and faucet. Regarding the fireplace, the chimney has been serviced and we now only burn Duraflame logs. The flu obviously wasn't open sufficiently during your stay, as we have used it many times since. Again, thanks for your stay and helpful insight. Regards Bob
Thank you so much Keith! Glad you had a good vacation. WE have now installed a new shower diverter and the shower works perfectly once again. Appreciate you letting me know and we send our maintenance team out upon reading your comment. Cheers
Thanks for the review Francine! Glad you enjoyed your stay
Thank you so much for the kind detailed review Vanessa! This is a great way to keep us updated if things need to get improved. So happy you enjoyed your stay
Thank you for your honest and candid review Barry! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and were able to help us improve for future guests!