Glacier Lodge Unit 320
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
HOME INFO: 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms - 1,207 sq. feet
Modern and beautifully decorated, fully renovated 5 Star condo at Glacier Lodge. Ideal for the discerning world traveler looking for quality and comfort along with a perfect Ski-in/ Ski-out location. This is one of the largest units at Glacier Lodge, with over 1200 sq. ft of contemporary finishing and exquisite quality workmanship throughout. This corner unit boasts huge windows and vaulted ceilings which provide plenty of natural light. Lovely floor plan with open concept living and dining. Central AC just installed in this condo- very comfortable summer or winter. Spectacular mountain views from the covered deck.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (can be converted to twins beds) plus wall mounted flat screen TV, exquisite ensuite bathroom with walk-in Shower, heated floors and stone counter-tops.
- 2nd Bedroom: King Bed ( can be converted to twin beds), wall mounted TV, plenty of storage.
- 3rd Bedroom: Upper Loft - 2 Twin beds (can be converted to King bed), partial enclosed wall overlooking the living area.
- Living Space: Living room is spacious for full family gatherings, including custom sectional Queen sofa bed, modern furnishings and cozy new gas fireplace. Dining area plus additional 2 bar stools at kitchen island provide plenty of seating.
- Village Access: Upper Village is directly out the lobby doors. 5 minute scenic trail walk to main village
- Lift Access: 100m or less to the Gondola from lobby doors
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: 24/hr front desk can help you store your skis in ski storage Bike Storage is secure in underground parkade
-Amenities: Outdoor heated pool, two outdoor hot tubs, fitness amenity room
- Parking: Secure underground parkade for 20 CAD/day per vehicle. Payable at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up to 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whistler iTrip Vacation Properties (WPVP) the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as
follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult"), or approval of
tenants age has been met by WPVP. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be
family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling
within the foregoing categories.
A deposit totaling 35% of the agreed upon total amount is due with acceptance of rental
agreement. Payment of deposit shall be deemed as acceptance of this rental agreement. Payment
may be made by major credit card service offered by WPVP at time of reservation. We accept
VISA or MASTERCARD.
The minimum amount of the damage deposit is $500 and may be increased at management's
discretion. The damage deposit is taken at time of key pick up from our central reservations
front desk in Whistler. This will be a credit pre-auth hold on your card, then the hold is released
upon 10 days of your departure.
The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. You will get an email reminder
with a link to pay online, however you can pay earlier by logging onto your
reservation on our itrip websiteand using your email address as the log in name.
**AIRBNB guests pay based on the Airbnb schedule as they handle all payment**
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur
at least 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund. There will be no
refund for early departure. Some exceptions will be considered.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the
- Whistler Village and surrounding homes - keys will be picked up at Whistler Reception Services located at 4314 Main Street in Whistler
- For Glacier Lodge unit arrivals: you will check in directly at Glacier Lodge - 4573 Chateau Blvd, Whistler, BC V8E 0Z5
- For Creekside units you will receive an email with Remote check in instructions by noon on check in day.
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside..
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy,
as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. Beds that were used should be left UN-MADE so cleaning staff can change all linens and make beds. Towels should be left in pile in bathroom.
3. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises.
4. Close all blinds in all rooms.
5. The maximum number of overnight occupants shall not exceed advertised capacity of the property, not including a child in a crib.
6. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other
7. Smoking is not allowed inside the property, decks or common areas of properties.
8. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of
twenty-five (25)…unless authorized by management.
HOLD HARMLESS,WPVP, iTrip or the Owner, do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable
service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of
God, or other reasons beyond its control. Refund to cover the expense or make other arrangement for payment if the deposit has already been refunded.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 747-6872