Enjoy the lake with a private dock at this updated luxury waterfront home at Lake Arrowhead! Enjoy your morning coffee out on the dock or around the fire pit! There is also a hot tub for those cool fall evening. This is an updated home on the lake with a screened in deck out back and a fire pit area that leads to the private dock. During the day, you can rent a boat on the lake, play tennis, swim in the community pool or arrange to be taken on an amazing tour of our award winning local wineries. Lake Arrowhead also has some of the best Pickleball Court setups in North Georgia! At night, you can cook a great family meal in the full kitchen, or visit the Country Club for dinner! With our Smart TVs, you can log on to all of your streaming services and have a movie marathon. Deer roam the area frequently so be sure to have your camera ready!
With our kayaks and paddle board you can enjoy the lake however your heart desires!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 14):
- King size bed
- Smart TV
- Private bathroom
- Private exit to the deck
- Lake Views
- 2 Queen beds
- Ceiling fan
- Smart TV
- 2 Queen size beds
- Smart TV
- King Size Bed
- Night Stands
- Smart TV
- Twin size Bunks
Living Room Upstairs
- Smart TV
- Lake Views
Living Room Downstairs
- Smart TV
- Lake Views
- Private dock on the lake in the backyard
- Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave & Toaster.
- Coffee Maker and Supplies, Hot Chocolate and Tea!
- Fireplace in the Living Room.
- Screened in Deck with views to the Lake.
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor dining available on the screened in deck.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your cabin and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you the code with directions and full instructions.
- 8 Smart TVs.
- Towels, Shampoos & Soaps provided for your use.
- Washer and Dryer.
- 6 Minutes from the Lake Arrowhead Yacht and Country Club.
- 24-Hour gated access.
- 540–acre freshwater lake.
- Marina offering boat rentals and sailing lessons.
- Public Pickle-ball Courts.
- The Highlands Course, an 18-hole championship golf course with practice facilities.
- 10,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse with indoor and outdoor dining.
- 40–acre Great Festival Park with playground, pavilion, and post office.
- Red Cloud Park with swim and tennis facilities.
- 8+ miles of hiking/ jogging trails.
- Dry boat storage.
- Winery tours depart from the Clubhouse.
- Fitness classes.
- Year-round activities.
- Community library.
- Parking in front of the home for up to 2 cars. Overflow parking at Great Festival Park
- Non-Smoking, please!
- This is a family friendly property – please be respectful. This is not a party house. No parties or events are allowed at any time
Just a short drive north of Atlanta, Lake Arrowhead is its own little slice of heaven – with a Country Club, nearby golf and a laidback, friendly energy that has earned it the lifelong affection of locals and visitors alike. It’s a unique combination of exceptional dining, fun amenities and modern convenience while allowing for a peaceful break from everyday life. The views during the fall are second to none when the leaves on the trees paint the landscape in yellow and orange!
Guests staying at this charming home receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, including a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher soap, trash bags and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind, depending on the length of your visit, you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
**PLEASE NOTE IF BOOKING w/ AIRBNB** - Airbnb cleaning fees include service fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted inside the unit - they must be used outdoors. No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
No pets are allowed in this home at any time.
This is a wood burning fireplace. Do not burn any items other than standard firewood. Be sure the flue is open while using.
ADULT RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive debris.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
You will obtain your digital door code up to 48 hours before checkin.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and/or deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. Smoking is allowed outside on the back patio. Please dispose of cigarette butts carefully to avoid a fire hazard.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds linens can be left on the beds in each bedroom for housekeeping.
2. All dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on at departure. All garbage is to be removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If receptacles are full, please leave trash in bags inside the laundry room.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people, not including a child in a crib.
5. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties. Inside furniture stays inside and outside furniture stays outside.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Georgia, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Georgia or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
9. This is a quiet home in a family neighborhood and not a party house. Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM. No parties or events are allowed at any time.
Book Your Stay
Phone (770) 428-2592