Discover the luxurious charm of Chateau Rosea, a unique 6BR/3.5BA villa in Temecula's prestigious Wine Country. Unwind amidst stunning valley views, a private pool, hot tub, and an outdoor kitchen.
Nestled in the heart of Temecula's renowned Wine Country, Chateau Rosea offers easy access to a wide variety of local attractions. Savor wine tasting tours, visit local vineyards, or explore the charming boutiques and restaurants in downtown Temecula. With a scenic backdrop of mountain and valley views, your stay at Chateau Rosea promises a memorable vacation. Why wait? Book your stay today and start creating unforgettable memories.The front porch offers a peaceful spot for morning coffee. Your backyard oasis awaits - pool features a hot tub, with a canopy-covered outdoor kitchen that includes a gas grill and sink. Patio provides seating in the shade. The large grass area in the back yard will be great for your groups corn-hole tournament or other activities.
Chateau Rosea is a stunning single-story residence offering breathtaking mountain views across nearly 3 acres. Each of the six bedrooms sleeps 14 guests comfortably and comes equipped with a smart TV. The luxury primary suite boasts a king bed, a cozy sitting area with an electric fireplace, a walk-in closet, and direct pool access. The ensuite bathroom features a walk-in shower and soaking tub. The second and third bedrooms each offer a king bed, with one providing direct porch access. The fourth and fifth bedrooms each have a queen bed, while the sixth room doubles as an office, featuring a twin daybed, twin trundle, and a dedicated workspace.
One guest bathroom has a walk-in shower, while the other includes a tub/shower combination. A half bath adds convenience.
Kitchen, Dining, and Family area are all in one great room. A large 65” TV above an ambient fireplace makes for a great place to just kick back and relax with family and friends.
The property's kitchen, dining, and family areas merge into a great room, making it a perfect socializing spot. Cozy up with family and friends in front of the ambient fireplace and enjoy your favorite shows on a sizable 65” TV. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream, complete with two granite center islands, a baking center with a sink, a breakfast bar, and extensive storage. The kitchen is equipped with built-in Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances, including a refrigerator, double oven with convection, microwave, dishwasher, and a 5 burner cook top.
Spend your day enjoying the pool with swim up bar with stools perfect for the afternoon or early evening cocktail. The saltwater pool with beach entry and spa has a sunken BBQ with bar sink, grill and refrigerator, in a private, enclosed backyard.
- Pool & Spa with Swim Up Bar and BBQ area
- Full Kitchen with Stainless appliances and Granite Counters
- Decent Wi-Fi but performance can vary (T-Mobile 5G Home Internet)
- Washer and dryer
- Smart TV - Streaming of Free TV & Movies Applications, use your log in
- Private Gated Property
- NEMA EV Charging outlet is available at no extra charge, just bring your 14-50 NEMA compatible cable or adapter to plug in.
- Working Desk with Office Chair
- Networked Black & White Laser Printer
- Backyard Patio with Lounge Seating
- Coffee makers: Mr. Coffee & Keurig drip combo
- Toaster, Blender, Mixer
- Kitchen items: pots, pans, etc.
- Extra comforters & sheets
- Extra towels
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table (Garage)
- Corn hole Game (Backyard)
- 2 Outdoor Picnic Tables
- Various Board Games
POOL & SPA HEAT (optional):
Spa heat included, Pool heat is optional, at an additional fee - If you choose to add the heat, the pool will be heated daily to 83 degrees. Pool heat is an on/off option available for your entire stay only, not available as a daily option. Weekly & monthly rates available for reservations that qualify. You must pay at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
-Winter Rates (Nov-March) Pool $195/day plus tax & credit card fees
-Fall/Spring Rates (Oct, April-June) Pool $125/day plus tax & credit card fees
-Summer Rates (July-Sept) Pool $95/day plus tax & credit card fees
- Primary Renter must be 25 or older.
- No smoking.
- You may see owner, manager, or various maintenance during your stay.
- You will hear roosters, other bird sounds as well as coyotes and dogs barking, this is life in the country.
- Dogs only are welcome, with prior approval, but zero tolerance for any aggressive behavior. $150 per dog, 2 max. You will need to pay for second dog after approval, not able to collect at booking.
- Please No parties, events, performing artists, or bands are allowed at any time.
- Parking on property only, do not park outside of property. 6 vehicles max.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (14 people) at any time.
- QUIET TIME 10pm - 7am for all properties within Riverside County. No outdoor activity can take place from 10pm - 7am. No fire pit or spa/pool usage 10pm - 7am. All conversations must be taken indoors with windows closed 10pm - 7am. $1,000 fine for violation.
- No amplified music at any time.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund & may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests, exposing you to liability.
Riverside County requires all vacation rentals to be equipped with a noise monitoring device that measures decibels of sound. There are devices indoors and outdoors for compliance reasons to deter excessive noise. Please note these device do NOT record private conversations, it simply detects excessive noise by decibel level. Tampering or removing this device triggers an alert resulting in $50 fine if device is taken offline, $250 if damaged or lost.
Security cameras in use but not aimed at any private areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Utility cap of $600 for guests staying 30+
25 age minimum of responsible renter
Pets (Dogs Only) allowed upon prior approval and pet fee $150 per pet
Formal contract required
WHAT TO KNOW
· Extremely strict local sound ordinance. No outdoor music is permitted! $1000 local fines apply.
QUIET TIME 10pm - 7am NO OUTSIDE ACTIVITY 10pm - 7am MUST BE INDOORS
· Up to 6 cars only - NO STREET PARKING- no exceptions
· Renter must be 25 years old, no more than 14 people can occupy the home.
· Check-in is at 4pm (early accommodation made upon availability, additional costs apply)
· Check-out time is at 10am (late check-out accommodation made upon availability, additional costs apply)
· Formal contract to be sent and signed prior to guest arrival.
· No smoking allowed on property.
· 2 dogs allowed with pet fee and approval
· Formal Identification required for all guests 18+ prior to arrival
· Pool heat is optional - If you choose to add the heat, the pool will be heated daily to 86 degrees. Pool heat is an on/off option and available for your entire stay only, not available as a daily option. Must notify us 48 hours prior to arrival of desire to use.
POOL AND SPA HEAT (optional):
·The pool and spa must be heated and paid for your entire stay. There are weekly and monthly rates available for reservations that qualify. You must request and pay at least 48 hours prior to your set arrival date.
·Winter Rates (November-March)
Pool and Spa: $195.00+ tax per day
-Fall/Spring Rates (October, April-June)
Pool and Spa: $125.00+tax per day
-Summer Rates (July-September)
Pool and Spa:$95+tax per day
Optional Add-on Fees:
· Pet fee (DOGS ONLY) is $150 per pet (approval required)
ADDITIONAL RENTER RULES:
1. Any damages must be reported immediately and prior to checking out.
2. Take out trash from your stay, any excess trash will be subject to fees.
3. CONDITION OF THE PREMISES: Occupant has not viewed the Premises prior to entering into this Agreement. Upon immediate arrival, Occupant shall examine the Premises, all furniture, furnishings, appliances and fixtures, and immediately notify Owner or Owner’s Representative if any are not in operating condition or are in disrepair. Reporting repairs does not give Occupant the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
4. UTILITIES: Owner is to pay for all utilities.
5. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Occupant agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted on the Premises or delivered to Occupant. Occupant shall not and shall ensure that guests and licensees of Occupant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other full time Occupants of the community in which the Premises is located or its neighbors, use for commercial use or any unlawful purpose, violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises. Occupant shall not allow or cause loud broadcasting or amplification equipment inside or outside the home.
6. MAINTENANCE: Occupant shall properly use, operate, and safeguard the Premises including landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances, BBQ, and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary. Occupant shall immediately notify Owner or Owner’s Representative of any problem or malfunction or damage. Occupant shall pay for all repairs or replacement caused by Occupant, guests, and licensees of Occupant. Occupant shall pay for all damage to the Premises as a result of failure to report a problem in a timely manner. Occupant shall pay for repair of drain blockages or stoppages, unless caused by defective plumping parts or tree roots invading sewer lines.
7. ALTERATIONS: Occupant shall not make any other alterations in or about the Premises. This includes all patios, garages, etc. This includes, but is not limited to, moving furniture, wallpapering, adding, or changing locks, installing antenna or satellite dishes, placing signs, displays or exhibits, or using ANY NAILS, SCREWS, FASTENING DEVICES, OR ADHESIVE MATERIALS to the interior or exterior. NO pots, plants or additional furniture or any other items are allowed on patios other than what Owner has provided.
8. NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Occupant shall not assign any interest in this Agreement or sublet any part of the Premises or Occupant is in breach of Agreement.
9. BREACH OF CONTRACT BY OCCUPANT: In the event of a breach of this Agreement, Occupant agrees to reimburse Owner for any and all financial losses sustained by the Owner as a result of the breach of Contract, including but not limited to attorney fees, costs of suit, service of process fees, re-renting fees and charges, advertising costs to procure a new tenant, lost rents during any period of renovation of the tenancy Premises for those items of cleaning and repairs above normal wear and tear for which Occupant is responsible, and renovation and/or rehabilitation costs for which the Occupant is responsible.
10. OCCUPANCY: Occupant is renting the Premises as a transient lodger for the number of days specified from Owner who retains full legal, possessory and access rights.
11. Formal Identification required for all guests age 18 and up. This will be requested prior to your trip and will need to be received prior to receiving your check in instructions. We utilize the same Trust & Safety Standards that hotels require for guest check in.
12. No street parking whatsoever.
Additional cleaning fees will be assessed to those guests who leave excessive trash, a dirty BBQ grill, dirty dishes, spills and stains on carpeting or furniture. In addition, decorations are not allowed due to the damage they can cause to paint, and glitter/confetti are absolutely prohibited. There will be an additional fine if evidence of these items are found.
We are pleased to inform you that this property is committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us.
Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. The property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that you and our whole community can enjoy a restful night's sleep. We are dedicated to protecting our guests and neighbors from bothersome levels of noise.
In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property and at all vacation rental within Wine Country. NoiseAware measures only the decibels of sound, no conversations are recorded or voices able to be heard.
NoiseAware is here for your benefit. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from nearby renters or neighbors, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints.
Tampering with or removing this device will alert your property manager. If the device needs to be reactivated there is a fee of $50 for the service call. If the device is lost, stolen, or removed from the property a fee of $250 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
Thank you and enjoy!
Conversations must be taken inside with windows closed from 10pm - 7am.
Section 8. ENFORCEMENT. The Riverside County Sheriff and Code Enforcement shall have the primary responsibility for enforcing this ordinance; provided, however, the Sheriff and Code Enforcement may be assisted by the Public Health Department. Violations shall be prosecuted as described in Section 10. of this ordinance, but nothing in this ordinance shall prevent the Sheriff, Code Enforcement or the Department of Public Health from engaging in efforts to obtain voluntary compliance by means of warnings, notices, or educational programs. Ord. 847 – Page 8 Section
9. DUTY TO COOPERATE. No person shall refuse to cooperate with, or obstruct, the enforcement officials identified in Section 8. of this ordinance when they are engaged in the process of enforcing the provisions of this ordinance. This duty to cooperate may require a person to extinguish a sound source so that it can be determined whether sound emanating from the source violates the provisions of this ordinance. Section
10. VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance once or twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of an infraction. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance more than twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. Each day a violation is committed or permitted to continue shall constitute a separate offense and shall be punishable as such. Penalties shall not exceed the following amounts. a. For the first violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be five hundred dollars ($500). b. For the second violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750). c. For any further violations within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be one thousand dollars ($1,000) or imprisonment in the County jail for a period not exceeding six (6) months, or both.
Full copies of Ordinance 927.1 and 847.1 are included in printed binders for your review.
Book Your Stay
Phone (951) 294-5116