Casita @ Bella Casa Di Vino
12 acre vineyard in central Wine Country. Beautiful views and great location near 50+ local wineries.
Private One Bedroom Casita located on 12 acres in Central Wine Country of Temecula.
Wake up to Wine Country serenity and beautiful landscaping. Relax on the patio with your special loved one. Great romantic getaway location.
Go Wine Tasting at over 50 Temecula Wineries. Private driver available for hire.
Temecula Valley Wine Country Vacation Home is perfect for experiencing a vineyard estate stay, with a lots of space-efficient 550 Square feet, 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
Newly built with comfortable and elegant furniture, appliances & fixtures.
Enjoy coffee watching hot air balloons, Wine tasting just minutes away.
End your day on the patio with a glass of wine and peaceful surroundings.
2 Smart TVs
32" 4K Smart TV in bedroom - streaming your applications
50" 4K Smart TV in front room - streaming your applications
- Kitchenette with microwave and toaster
- Kitchen items: silverware, glasses, plates, etc.
- Fastest available Internet speed = FIBER
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Lounge Furniture
- Outdoor Fireplace
King Size Bed
Full Sleeper Sofa
- Patio with outdoor dining and lounge seating around fireplace
- Coffee makers: Keurig
- Extra comforters and sheets
- Extra towels
- Washer & Dryer in unit
-Primary Renter must be 25 or older
- No smoking/vaping.
Explore the property with courtesy, obey all posted signs. Please do not disturb the occupants in the main house above. This is a working vineyard. You may see various workers, other guests, etc. on the property during your stay. They will not be in your private area.
- Pet Fee $150 upon approval via Pet Screening. Aggressive behavior or excessive barking will result in cancellation with no refunds.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the casita (4 people) at any time.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Riverside County requires all vacation rentals to be equipped with a noise monitoring device that measures decibels of sound. There are devices indoors and outdoors for compliance reasons to deter excessive noise. Please note these device do NOT record private conversations, it simply detects excessive noise by decibel level. Tampering or removing this device triggers an alert to property manager and could result in $100 fine or more if device is taken offline, damaged or lost. This device can protect you from false claims of loud noise during your stay. Thank you for understanding and complying.
- Quiet Time 10pm - 7am for all properties within Riverside County. Quiet Hours mandated by Riverside County are 10pm - 7am. No outdoor activity can take place from 10pm - 7am. All conversations must be indoors with windows closed 10pm - 7am.
Short Term Rental Certificate: RVC -1872
Frequently Asked Questions
We are pleased to inform you that this property is committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us.
Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. The property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that you and our whole community can enjoy a restful night's sleep. We are dedicated to protecting our guests and neighbors from bothersome levels of noise.
In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property and at all vacation rental within Wine Country. NoiseAware measures only the decibels of sound, no conversations are recorded or voices able to be heard.
NoiseAware is here for your benefit. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from nearby renters or neighbors, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints.
Tampering with or removing this device will alert your property manager. If the device needs to be reactivated there is a fee of $50 for the service call. If the device is lost, stolen, or removed from the property a fee of $250 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
Thank you and enjoy!
Conversations must be taken inside with windows closed from 10pm - 7am.
Section 8. ENFORCEMENT. The Riverside County Sheriff and Code Enforcement shall have the primary responsibility for enforcing this ordinance; provided, however, the Sheriff and Code Enforcement may be assisted by the Public Health Department. Violations shall be prosecuted as described in Section 10. of this ordinance, but nothing in this ordinance shall prevent the Sheriff, Code Enforcement or the Department of Public Health from engaging in efforts to obtain voluntary compliance by means of warnings, notices, or educational programs. Ord. 847 – Page 8 Section
9. DUTY TO COOPERATE. No person shall refuse to cooperate with, or obstruct, the enforcement officials identified in Section 8. of this ordinance when they are engaged in the process of enforcing the provisions of this ordinance. This duty to cooperate may require a person to extinguish a sound source so that it can be determined whether sound emanating from the source violates the provisions of this ordinance. Section
10. VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance once or twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of an infraction. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance more than twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. Each day a violation is committed or permitted to continue shall constitute a separate offense and shall be punishable as such. Penalties shall not exceed the following amounts. a. For the first violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be five hundred dollars ($500). b. For the second violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750). c. For any further violations within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be one thousand dollars ($1,000) or imprisonment in the County jail for a period not exceeding six (6) months, or both.
Full copies of Ordinance 927.1 and 847.1 are included in printed binders for your review.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (951) 294-5116