Looking for a dog-friendly, fully furnished, 3 bedroom home with a wrap-around deck, newly renovated kitchen and fenced dog run with doggie door? Then Decked Out, a classic Sullivan's Island raised beach house situated on a 1 acre lot on Sullivan's Island, is the perfect monthly rental home for you. Located on a quiet residential street, Decked Out provides you with quick access to the beach and the bevy of Sullivan's Island restaurants & shops on Middle Street as well as a quiet, get-away-from-it-all peacefulness & solitude.
Decked Out is a house that your whole family will enjoy. The screened porch wraps around the home, beckoning you into the hammock or onto a stuffed chair. The huge yard will occupy your kids, and your dog can let itself outside (off the balcony) through the doggy door and down the doggy stairs to the fenced in dog run.
Please note that Decked Out is only available for rent for periods of 30 days or more.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8):
Bedroom 1 (on the home's main level):
- Queen size bed and a twin size bed
- French door access to the screened porch.
- Dresser and two night stands
- Two closets
- Ceiling fan
Bedroom 2 (on the home's main level):
- Queen size bed
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Desk with lamp
- Dresser & two closets
- Ceiling fan
Bedroom 3 (on the home's carpeted loft level):
- Three twin sized beds
- Two night stands and one desk with lamps
- Walk-in closet
- Ceiling fan
- Newly renovated kitchen with brand new cabinets, countertops and lighting! The kitchen has full sized appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave), and the home has three dining tables -- two tables on the screened porch that each seat 4 people and a kitchen table that seats up to 8 people.
- Covered parking, gas BBQ grill, picnic table, hammock, beach cart bicycles & more!
- Outdoor shower room under the house -- great for quick dog baths or for a rinse after the beach.
- 3.5 blocks to the Sullivan's Island commercial district with fantastic restaurants, ice cream shops & boutiques.
- Free WIFI
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-Smoking, please!
- This property is held in a family trust for several adult siblings who grew up on this very special property. There is a small cottage also on the 1 acre lot occupied by one of the adult siblings.
Guests enter Decked Out by walking up the exterior stairs to the back door of the home (which is on the Jasper Blvd. side of the house). Once you enter the back door, you will find a foyer; a seating area with a smart TV; the newly renovated kitchen; two full bathrooms and two of the home's bedrooms. The third bedroom is located upstairs in the loft. A screened-in porch surrounds nearly all of the house, with access points from the kitchen and two bedrooms. There is also a washing machine & dryer on the main floor of the home.
As with each of our iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches properties, this home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoos, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. All the beds at Decked Out are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of 3 towels (bath towel, hand towel & wash cloth) for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Decked Out is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About Our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack treats!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets.