You will Never Want to Leave this house, Mid-Century Modern, 4 bedroom Pool home with Salt-Water, Canal Views and seawall on Siesta Key!!!
This unique 1950's built, partially renovated, 4 bedroom, 3 full bath, "Sarasota School of Architecture style" pool home is conveniently located...... only a 6 minute bike ride to Siesta Key's #1 rated beach access #5 and walking distance to everything that Siesta Key Village has to offer. From the stainless steel front door & glass foyer, to the Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout, walls of glass for incredible views, a blend of both vintage and urban accents, make this home TRULY unique and one of a kind!! Many 1950s original features still present!
New 55” LG Smart TV added 4/23 with cable channels.
Cook gourmet meals in this spacious, beautifully updated kitchen with a skylight allowing natural light to shine in, built in double ovens, glass cook top range, solid slate countertops (note: Slate is porous and water pooling on the slate will stain it. The slate is not dirty but does have water stains), modern flat panel cabinetry with large pantry. Sure to excite and enthuse the chef in your family! Enjoy this gourmet meal at your dining table for four located adjacent to the kitchen which of course includes incredible water views! Plus there is a breakfast bar for three if you prefer. The living space is truly special! There are walls of glass to enhance the amazing water views, multiple sets of sliding glass doors that open up this beautiful unique home, adding to the feel of bringing the outdoors in. The pool deck and covered lanai with ceiling fans keeping you comfortable and cool. The caged pool area is surrounded by stainless cable fencing that open up to the salt-water canal and seawall to the canal. Rental does not include the boat lift. It is possible to kayak from your backyard. The luscious, mature landscaping surrounding this property, add to the feel of a tropical, one of a kind, getaway. You'll never want to leave this tropical oasis.
The in-ground pool is kept clean by regular service. Please note that the pool is not heated which in Florida makes absolutely no difference after April because the sun warms the water naturally. New colorful pool lights added using a remote. This is an upscale, private home and is not designed for large groups of people or for small children. Due to the water attraction, NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8 PLEASE. Also, although this is a 4 bedroom home, it is not designed for a family share situation. No parties, no occupancy beyond 6 persons and absolutely no pets or smoking. Owners want to keep this place in great condition and are looking for quiet, upscale renters to match the home.
The spacious master bedroom suite with king sized bed features multiple sliding glass doors leading out to the pool and deck with walls of glass for incredible views of water, a large sitting area plus original built-ins and an en-suite modern, upscale bath with walk-in tiled shower. The second bedroom with transom windows for natural light, has a queen bed, closet, and includes a door leading out to front patio area. The third and fourth bedrooms have queen beds, with closets and lots of natural light. One opens up to the front and one has its own on-suite bath and separate seating area leading to the back pool and canal. This area can be completely closed off for as a private suite.
There is a big, circular drive with a port de cochiere and a shed for additional storage space with sufficient space to store your bicycles for riding into town and to the beach. Stacked washer and dryer off the kitchen for your convenience.
The location of this home is close to everything that Siesta Key has to offer. Less than a mile to Siesta Key Village with its myriad of shops, restaurants, dining and night life. 1.2 miles to the beach. Only 15 minutes to downtown Sarasota.
Booking February and/or March? Please book no not leave empty days. Thanks! No Pets Allowed.
Experience tropical paradise tucked away on a quiet street shaded by palm trees and close to all that Sarasota and Siesta Key has to offer.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.