In popular Harbor Towers Yacht & Racquet Club located in the heart of Siesta Key!! Come stay in this fabulously renovated modern 3 bedroom 2 bath condo in a resort style complex that rests on the intracoastal waterway. Close to both Siesta Key beach and Crescent beach (both less than a mile away) makes this property the perfect location for beach goers! A premier property with amenities such as heated (85 degrees!) pools, 3 Har-Tru Clay courts, fishing & boat docks, BBQ Grilling station, Clubhouse etc! No need to keep searching; we got you covered!
2nd Floor Condo all One Level (elevator)
KING Master with En-suite bath & Cable TV
Bedroom #2: QUEEN Bed & Cable TV
Bedroom #3: TWO QUEEN Beds
Hotel linen service for sheets
Assigned Parking Spot
Private Bosch Washer & Dryer
Full Granite Kitchen with Stainless Appliances
Elevator Building... 2nd floor so optional stairs are easy
Heated Pool & BBQ Grilling Area
3 Har-Tru Clay Tennis Courts w/Lights
Bike Racks & Kayak Launch
Exercise Facility & Sauna (currently closed for renovations - estimated reopening date Dec 26, subject to change)
Harbor Towers sits directly on the bay. Incredible morning sunrises are only a short stroll away.....
There’s a large heated community pool as well as a smaller wading pool....kept at a comfortable 85 degrees all year round. You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on the complex provided BBQ grills. There are 4 propane built-in grills near the pool with shaded tables and chairs.
Keyless entry makes it easy coming and going. The KITCHEN has been completely renovated in dark granite, stainless appliances including a French door style refrigerator, plus a granite counter bar with 4 bar style chairs . It's open to the dining area and living room. The LIVING ROOM has a large corner style sofa decorated with fluffy pillows, coffee table and perfectly situated in front of a flatscreen TV with both cable and streaming capable. Sliders off the living room lead you to the SUNROOM. There's great views of the Harbor Towers' grounds and the windows can be opened up to let fresh ocean breezes enlighten you! The end of the sunroom has another sliding door that leads you to the MASTER BEDROOM. It's the perfect master br with a KING bed, ensuite bath, walk-in closet and lots of natural sunlight that fills the room.
The guest bath is beautiful and updated with black granite and newly tiled shower with a tub.
Guest Bedrooms: One has a QUEEN bed, closet for 2, flatscreen TV and situation around the corner from the guest bathroom. The 3rd bedroom has TWO QUEEN beds, flatscreen but NO closet.
A social room is available to reserve with a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of tables and a wide screen TV. The complex is friendly and always hosting events and you are welcome to join in if you choose.
Play tennis daily on the three lighted Har-Tru tennis courts located near the intracoastal waterway. Exercise facility and sauna in the complex as well.
No Smoking. No Pets, No emotional support animals.
*Complex Unit Window Replacement Project is scheduled for April 2023. End date to be determined. More information will be shared once received.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145