Come vacation in this beautiful two bedroom, two bath condo with lots of amenities at your fingertips in a relaxing atmosphere. Bay Oaks condominium complex on Siesta Key, Fl is set among tropical foliage and beautiful walkways throughout. Enjoy a stroll along the coconut palm trees and tall shade oaks that line the brick pathways throughout Bay Oaks. You will have access to the complexes private fishing pier, the tennis courts, pool table in the clubhouse, BBQ area, a heated swimming pool, plus it is a short distance from world renowned Siesta Beach with its white, powder sand! You have a distant view of the gulf from the master suite window.....just a short distance away across the street. Toes in the sand in just minutes!
-Full sized Private Washer/Dryer Off Kitchen
-Newly installed June '21 Wide Plank Flooring in the Living Room
-Heated Community Pool
-Free Covered Parking Space
-High speed WiFi/Direct TV/DVR/DVD
-Living Room Smart TV/Direct TV (NEW 55” TV coming week of 1/9/23)
-Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, 2 Poles, Cart, Cooler etc.
-On the free trolley path to Siesta Key Village
-Printer for your Boarding Passes
This two bedroom condo has a stylish open floor plan with beautiful neutral, beachy décor, light and bright, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, WiFi. There’s a sunroom, private full size washer/dryer, a fully equipped kitchen with new kitchen cabinets including both solid wood & glass front doors, a dishwasher, NEW wide plank flooring installed in the living room, and beach necessities. The living room has a new 55" smart TV.
The master has a comfortable king size bed, ensuite bath with walk-in shower, walk-in closet, with a flatscreen TV both Direct TV/DVR and Smart for streaming. The second bedroom has twin beds, small flat screen Direct T/DVR/Smart TV, private bath with newly tiled bathtub shower combo including tile flooring. Pack your swimsuit and your toothbrush and you're ready to enjoy this beautiful condo here on Siesta Key's Crescent Beach!
Families are welcome but please, only children 8 and up or call us prior to booking. Thank you!
Bay Oaks is a prime location with just a short 7 minute bike ride to Siesta Key Beach or a 10 minute walk to Crescent Beach where you can feel the powdery crystal white sandy shores of the Gulf of Mexico. Close proximity to Siesta Key's greatest restaurants, shopping, golfing, music and entertainment, downtown Sarasota, Venice and more. Plan your next vacation at Bay Oaks Condominiums, it is an excellent choice!
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
A HOA rental registration form is required, just for emergency notification.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
The complex is replacing the roof for building E only. Completion date TBD.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.