PRIVATE BEACH with full ocean views throughout the condo awaits you!!! Experience the most amazing beach views on the Gulf of Mexico from the 15th floor of the Terrace on Siesta Key Beach in Siesta Key Village! Hands down, best location with the best views! This home away from home 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with almost 1200 sq. ft. being 1/4 of the entire 15th floor is located right on Siesta Key Beach, #1 rated beach in the USA with gulf views, bay views, city light views, Big Pass Lido Key Beach views. gorgeous heated pool overlooking the ocean, game room & fitness center, community room, and your own numbered covered parking space. Just steps to Siesta Key Village....What else could you ask for!?
Terrace on the Beach Highlights:
Incredible Nightly Sunsets Included!
Corner Unit Condo Facing W/NW for Full Ocean Views Throughout
Stacked Sliders Open Wide to Open-Air Balconies (no screens!)
Ocean Views from Bedrooms, Living & Dining Rooms
King Ensuite Master, Balcony w/Ocean Views, Cable Flat Screen TV, Soaking Tub
Guest Ensuite Bedroom w/2 Twin Beds, Balcony w/ Ocean Views (no TV)
One Covered Private Parking Space (limited to 1 parkin spot per unit)
Private Beach Access w/Fob
Heated Pool Overlooking the Ocean, Tables/Loungers Provided
Beach Towels/Chairs Provided
Communal Free Washer/Dryer Right Outside the Condo Door
Communal Rec Room, Fitness with Ocean Views, TV Room, and more!
The living & dining rooms have expansive sweeping views of the private beach and the Gulf of Mexico....with stacked sliding doors that open wide to balconies. The balconies throughout the condo are NOT fully screened so may not be suitable for toddlers or small children. Please keep doors locked if bringing small children. They are heavy doors and not easily opened. Porcelain tile floors throughout most of the condo and decorated with ocean colored walls, creams and light beige, you will find this home to be extremely relaxing. There is a flatscreen TV in both the master & living room with cable and wifi throughout. There's a full alley style kitchen with large 3 door refrigerator/freezer, stainless oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher with plenty of dishes. glasses, coffee cups, etc. No food items included.
Bedrooms: The master bedroom has a king bed, en-suite bath, newer carpet, and sliding doors that lead to open-air balcony with incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico & the private beach.. Watch nightly sunsets from the privacy of your master bedroom or most anywhere inside the condo! The master en-suite bath has a step-in tub/shower combo tiled with built in shelves. The vanity is located just outside the shower and water closet via a pocket door for privacy. The GUEST bedroom has 2 twin beds, its own ensuite bathroom with tiled shower and long vanity. There's a work desk with book shelves, porcelain floors, and sliding door leading to the open-air balcony with incredible ocean views.
The 17-story condominium towers above the beach in lively Siesta Key Village. Park your vehicle under our covered parking and never use it until you have to leave our beautiful paradise of Siesta Key. Not only are you staying right on the beach with full unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico, the bay, Lido and Longboat Key but you’re in Siesta Key Village with everything at your finger tips…...plentiful restaurants from casual to fine dining, all types of shopping to meet all your needs and nightly entertainment right outside the building. The Terrace building is safe and secure in that the building that requires a key fob to enter. There are free communal washer & dryers on every floor. It's located right outside your front door just a couple steps away.
No smoking allowed and no pets allowed. This is a 2 month minimum property with HOA application usually with quick approval. Due to the high floor and plentiful balconies, not recommended for small children. A short video interview will also be required. Renters may have 1 car. Guest parking is available on a limited basis and coordinated with the complex property manager.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.