Step out onto your private balcony and watch the boats docked in a small cove just off the intercoastal.
- Completely redone 2 bedrooms, kitchen, baths, living room in a beautiful beach theme with predominantly white colors with pops of turquoise, teal and
calming sea blue.
- Enjoy the king bed in the master and nautical themed master bath.
- The kitchen is completely redone with an open floor plan and a very large island with beige, white and grey granite countertop and stainless steel appliances.
- A separate coffee bar off the kitchen and a pantry for all of your cooking needs gives extra space.
- The second bedroom has two twins with new memory foam mattresses which can be converted to a second king bed and the living room has a white twill covered queen pull out couch with new memory foam mattress.
- The dining has room for 6 and there are 2 TV's with cable in the house.
- Unit has its own washer/dryer so there is no need to use the communal facilities.
- Family friendly complex and a bathtub for soaking kids after a day at the beach or the pool (if they can't get enough water!). Second bathroom is a half bath.
Step out onto your private patio and relax on the lounge chair or have a meal out in the fresh air overlooking the water. So serene and private!!
Tennis rackets, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and beach cart all for your use.
Midnight Cove is a fantastic complex on Siesta Key with deeded beach access, tennis, heated pool, BBQ and boat docks for limited daily use with reservation.
The complex also has a very small gym with limited equipment.
Close walk to restaurants, grocery shopping, coffee, ice cream and more! No need for a car once you arrive.
For a 3-D model view of the property, please paste the following link in your browser: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=sFEoJuRreRd
*This is an upstairs unit. Please note that there are no elevators in the building*
Dear Natasha, So glad we could help you relax and re-charge. We hope to see you next year! Loretta
Dear Cathy, We definitely agree that this complex is friendly and welcoming and are so glad that you had a great time. Loretta
Dear Henry, So glad we could host you! Thank you for the suggestion of a new coffee pot. We bought a Keurig for this unit so a fresh cup of coffee will be ready when you come back. Loretta
Dear Carol, So glad you enjoy this place. We had a lot of fun renovating it.
Dear Jacqui, So glad you enjoyed you time here. I agree that the balcony is a great place to start and end your day. We hope you will choose us again when you return to Siesta Key. Loretta