Step out onto your private balcony and watch the boats docked in a small cove just off the intercoastal.
- Completely redone 2 bedrooms, kitchen, baths, living room in a beautiful beach theme with predominantly white colors with pops of turquoise, teal and
calming sea blue.
- Porcelain plank tile flooring throughout for an upscale clean look and feel
- Enjoy the king bed in the master and nautical themed master bath.
- The kitchen is completely redone with an open floor plan and a very large island with beige, white and grey granite countertop and stainless steel appliances.
- A separate coffee bar off the kitchen and a pantry for all of your cooking needs gives extra space.
- The second bedroom has two twins with new memory foam mattresses which can be converted to a second king bed and the living room has a white twill covered queen pull out couch with new memory foam mattress.
- The dining has room for 6 and there are 2 TV's with cable in the house.
- Unit has its own washer/dryer so there is no need to use the communal facilities.
- Family friendly complex and a bathtub for soaking kids after a day at the beach or the pool (if they can't get enough water!). Second bathroom is a half bath.
Step out onto your private patio and relax on the lounge chair or have a meal out in the fresh air overlooking the water. So serene and private!!
Dining table and 4 chairs and 2 loungers on the patio.
Tennis rackets, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and beach cart all for your use.
Midnight Cove is a fantastic complex on Siesta Key with deeded beach access, tennis, a warm heated pool, BBQ and boat docks for limited daily use with reservation and also a basketball hoop and car wash.
The complex also has a very small gym. The very best part is the private beach access just across the street with a shower to rinse off sand.
Close walk to restaurants, grocery shopping, coffee, ice cream and more! No need for a car once you arrive.
This condo has a very private feel as the patio looks out over an inlet on the intracoastal without obstructive views or other patios in view. The owners are passionate about providing the very best so the unit is regularly updated and kept in impeccable condition.
Master bedroom: King bed
Guest bedroom: 2 twin beds that can be converted to a 'king' with advance notice
Living room: Pull out couch with memory foam queen mattress on a trampoline bed frame.
Love coffee? We have a Keurig, a drip machine, an expresso pot and a french press. Try a different way each day.
For a 3-D model view of the property, please paste the following link in your browser: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=sFEoJuRreRd
*This is an upstairs unit. Please note that there are no elevators in the building*
Dear Natasha, So glad we could help you relax and re-charge. We hope to see you next year! Loretta
Dear Cathy, We definitely agree that this complex is friendly and welcoming and are so glad that you had a great time. Loretta
Dear Henry, So glad we could host you! Thank you for the suggestion of a new coffee pot. We bought a Keurig for this unit so a fresh cup of coffee will be ready when you come back. Loretta
Dear Carol, So glad you enjoy this place. We had a lot of fun renovating it.
Dear Jacqui, So glad you enjoyed you time here. I agree that the balcony is a great place to start and end your day. We hope you will choose us again when you return to Siesta Key. Loretta