Step out onto your private balcony and watch the boats docked in a small cove just off the intercostal.
- Completely redone 2 bedrooms, kitchen, baths, living room in a beautiful beach theme with predominantly white colors with pops of turquoise, teal and calming sea blue.
- Enjoy the king bed in the master and nautical themed master bath.
- The kitchen is completely redone with an open floor plan and a very large island with beige, white and grey granite countertop and stainless steel appliances.
- A separate coffee bar off the kitchen and a pantry for all of your cooking needs gives extra space.
- The second bedroom has two twins which can be converted to a second king bed and the living room has a white twill covered queen pull out couch.
- The dining has room for 6 and there are 2 TV's in the house.
- Unit has a washer/dryer so no need to use the communal facilities.
Midnight Cove is the absolute best complex on Siesta Key with deeded beach access, lounge chairs specifically for the complex use, tennis, pool, BBQ and boat docks for limited daily use with reservation.
For a 3-D model view of the property, please paste the following link in your browser: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=sFEoJuRreRd
*Please note that there are not elevators in the building so the unit is accessible only by stairs.*
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
Dear Natasha, So glad we could help you relax and re-charge. We hope to see you next year! Loretta
Dear Cathy, We definitely agree that this complex is friendly and welcoming and are so glad that you had a great time. Loretta
Dear Henry, So glad we could host you! Thank you for the suggestion of a new coffee pot. We bought a Keurig for this unit so a fresh cup of coffee will be ready when you come back. Loretta
Dear Carol, So glad you enjoy this place. We had a lot of fun renovating it.
Dear Jacqui, So glad you enjoyed you time here. I agree that the balcony is a great place to start and end your day. We hope you will choose us again when you return to Siesta Key. Loretta