**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Five miles to Fenwick Island State Park beach and just a mile to the Freeman Arts Pavilion, your, fenced, pet friendly Delaware vacation at The Refuge at Dirickson Creek awaits! The whole family will love the community pool and children's pool with plenty of seating and umbrellas, tennis, gym, basketball, pickle ball, boat launch and playground just a 5 minute walk from the house. This huge, comfortable 4 bedroom, 5 bath, pet friendly home has more than you'll need to enjoy a fabulous vacation near the beach. Linens and bath towels provided! Please bring your own beach towels. This even has an EV charger in the garage! Tesla vehicles require a J1772 Adapter.
Pets require written permission and an additional fee (see below). The back yard is fenced!
Master bedroom with king and attached full bathroom with soaking tub and dual shower
Den with queen sofa bed and full bath
Living Room, Dining Room, Sun Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
Bedroom 2 with queen and attached full bath
Bedroom 3 with king and attached full bath
Bedroom 4 with queen and attached full bath
Enjoy gathering in the spacious dining room, living room and sun room. Relax with family, friends and pets on the back deck with the umbrella and cook out with the charcoal grill. Please bring your own charcoal and lighter fluid to use the grill.
The kitchen includes up to date appliances and a Keurig and Mr. Coffee drip pot with permanent filter. 4 TVs are found in the master bedroom, living room and 2 bedrooms. Each TV can access house-provided YouTubeTV which includes live major network and cable channels including sports. You can also access streaming services using your own subscription. There are even a couple of dog beds around the house. The chair lift is strictly for those that physically require it.
In the garage, you can use 3 adult size (1 men 2 women's) bicycles with helmets and pump, foosball table, 6 beach chairs, 6 assorted boogie boards, beach toys, 1 umbrella, 1 beach pull cart. You can also walk to the Fenwick Ice Company and the Blue scoop.
Included with your booking are 8 different activity passes EVERY DAY within 30 minutes of most homes. You receive one pass per activity per home, per day including:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville
Passes do not accumulate. The daily value of these in season is over $234 and $107 off season. You will receive instructions from Xplorie after you book.
Pets require an additional fee of $200 per week per dog or $100 per 3 night stay. $100 for each additional dog. Please request approval from the manager. The fee will be added to your balance after you pay your initial deposit.
Linens and bath towels are provided! Please bring your own beach towels. The kitchen is well equipped with all necessary appliances, dishes, glass and silverware as well as serving dishes, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for renting our home. We hope you enjoy your stay. Here are the basic rules of the house:
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Linens and bath towels are provided. Please bring beach towels. All mattresses have pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: Kitchens are well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but very few spices or paper goods. Please bring extra napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any special spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- Pets: This home is pet friendly on a case by case basis, subject to type, breed, size, age and training. The pet fee is typically $200 per week, for the first dog, $100 for the second. $100 per pet for a short. These fees must be added to your invoice. Please write with your pet's specific description.
- Cleaning Supplies: There are some basic cleaning supplies.
- Coffee Makers: Drip & Keuirig and Mr. Coffee
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: This home has parking for more than enough cars. Please be sure to park in the driveway not on the street.
- Chairs and Umbrellas: This home does supply beach chairs or umbrellas.
- BBQ: This home has a charcoal barbecue. Please provide your own coals and light fluid and clean the grill when you are finished and before you leave the home.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior and exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (443) 386-1351