**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Our Scottsdale condo is comfortable and clean and makes for the perfect place whether you are here for business or looking to unwind and get away from it all. It's in a gated community on the first floor and is centrally located in North Scottsdale to shopping, dining, and golfing with easy access to The Scottsdale Quarters, Kierland Shopping, Desert Ridge, Talking Stick Entertainment District, Westworld, DC Ranch Marketplace, Barrett Jackson, TPC, The Waste Management Phoenix Open, Talking Stick Resort & Casino and hiking is just minutes away at McDowell Mountain Trail and Gateway Trails.
*The HOA requires additional information when occupying the home. We will reach out to you to request this information which includes vehicle information.
-Traditional Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Seating up to 6
-King size bed
-50" Smart TV w/ Hulu Live
-Private bathroom with double sinks and walk in shower
Guest Bedroom #1
-Queen size bed
-43" Smart TV w/ Hulu Live
Guest Bedroom #2
-Queen size bed
-50" Smart TV w/ Hulu Live
-Full size Washer and dryer
-Hulu TV Live
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-Parking: Garage parking for 1 and additional uncovered parking on a first come, first serve basis
Come enjoy our comfortable, cozy condo that features a community heated pool with outdoor seating and lounge chairs plus a separate community hot tub. It has a great floor plan featuring 3 bedrooms (sleeping for 6), 2 bathrooms and a covered back patio with outdoor seating. The kitchen has all you need to prepare your meals for those who love to cook and stay in and it’s equipped with utensils, traditional coffee maker, refrigerator, flat cooktop stove/oven, dishwasher and microwave. The living room has a sofa and 2 chairs, 70" Smart TV with Hulu TV Live, wood fireplace and arcadia door to the back patio. The dining area is just off the living room and kitchen and features seating for 4 plus there is a small table for 2 in the kitchen.
The master bedroom has a King size bed, dresser, 50" smart TV with Hulu Live TV, direct access to back patio and a private bathroom with double sinks and a walk in shower. The first guest bedroom has a Queen bed and 43" Smart TV w/ Hulu Live and the second guest bedroom has a queen size bed and 50" smart TV w/ Hulu Live. The guest bedroom features a single sink and tub shower combo and there is no reason to take home any dirty laundry because this unit has a full size washer and dryer in the unit.
Come and enjoy all that Scottsdale has to offer! There is plenty of space whether you are coming for work or play!
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 4 5 5 7 3 2
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234