Vista Hermosa 3rd Floor - Elevator
New Rental Renovated Walk to Beach, 3rd Floor/Elevator, WiFi/Cable, Heated Pool, Covered Parking
Book your beach vacation at Vista Hermosa in this gorgeous, modern 3rd Floor condo in a small building with elevator! No condo above you making noise! Updated with beautiful quality furnishings and just a 6-7 minute walk to Public Beach Access both #12 & #13 on Crescent Beach!! What's not to love!? Come on down and soak up our Florida sunshine.....play in the Gulf of Mexico, build sandcastles with the super fine, powdery soft sand, comb the beach for seashells, or head out on a sailboat for the afternoon. Sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico are super spectacular and different every evening!! You won't want to miss! Rent bicycles for the week and leave your vehicle under the assigned covered parking or grab one of our many tips appreciated, open air shuttle services! So grab your favorite swimsuits & sundresses and come on down....
Vista Hermosa 3rd Floor Highlights: the building closest to beach
7 Minute Walk to Beach Access #13
6 Minute Walk to Beach Access #12
Top Floor - 3rd Floor, Elevator
Master Bedroom - King Bed, En-suite, Cable TV
Guest Bedroom -Two Queen Beds, Walk-In Closet, Cable TV
Beach Accessories & Towels Incl.
Stacked Private W/D & Communal W/D (if needed)
Stainless Kitchen Stocked with Basic Essentials
Community Heated Pool
Clubhouse & Shuffleboard
Community BBQ Area With Tables/Umbrellas
Short walk to a public access gate leading you to our stupendous Crescent Beach!! If you don't feel like a beach day; hang out at the complex pool with loungers, tables & chairs. There is a clubhouse with bathrooms and a small kitchen with lots of tables & chairs, plus book shelves and a comfy sofa fo chill out upon. You also have a community grilling area with tables & umbrellas for a bit of shade if you want. This is the ideal vacation spot located on the southern side of Siesta Key with restaurants, bars, ice cream, lunch spots, convenient stores, grocery and specialty shops all nearby. Siesta Key Village is just up the road about 10 minutes (depending on traffic & where you're headed) or take a free trolley ride (tips appreciated).
Park under your private assigned carport and head to the elevator for the third floor. You have keyless entry into the condo....so convenient! This beautiful condo is modern and updated with all you need to enjoy your trip to Siesta Key! Read below for more details....
Walk right into the modern and open kitchen that includes stainless appliances, modern white cabinets which are stocked with dishes, glasses, small appliances and basic cooking essentials so feel free to eat at home (no food items). You'll love the new solid stone island for food prepping plus there's counter seating for 4 people at the island. Off the kitchen is a dining table also for 4 people to sit comfortably in cushioned chairs.
The LIVING ROOM has comfortable, modern furnishings....two sofas, one of which seats two lucky people comfortably.... pull the side lever to recline with your feet up or enjoy the gentle rocking back/forth with each seat separate from one another; one can recline, the other can rock! Enjoy watching your favorite shows via streaming or on cable channels on the living room flatscreen. WiFi throughout the condo included. Off the living room is a lovely & sunny parlor (blinds available) with additional seating and a small glass table with 2 chairs....enjoy an early coffee or juice in the morning sunshine!
BEDROOMS: MASTER BEDROOM with KING BED, ensuite shower & new solid stone vanity, Cable TV plus a walk-in closet. The closet houses the A/C air handler & the private stacked washer/dryer as well as some closet space. There is a rack inside for hanging clothes and also a large dresser across the king bed. The flooring is carpet. The master en-suite is beautiful & modern with a solid stone vanity and tiled shower room. Just lovely!
On the other side of the condo is the GUEST BEDROOM with TWO QUEEN beds, has it's own walk-in closet, carpet and dresser. The updated GUEST BATHROOM is around the corner with newly tiled shower/tub combo and new granite vanity for your use.
Many local favorite restaurants are a short stroll away from the condo! Like the Toasted Mango Cafe, a great place to start your day with a fantastic protein filled "Gulfside Omelet," or for the carb lover, the tasty "Banana Granola" pancakes. Looking to keep it healthy? Try the delightful vegan cafe, "Nutritious You' and for one of the best fish sandwiches on the key, don't miss Big Water Fish Market, also minutes away on foot!
This is a NON-SMOKING, NON-VAPING condo. NO PETS ALLOWED!
This is a two-week minimum property and includes 1 assigned marked covered spot. The complex has limited shared guest spots for additional vehicles. There is lots of guest parking out-of-season but limited guest parking in season. Booking dates during season?.... Please book contiguous to another booking and not leave one week open in-between bookings. We book for 100% occupancy in January - April.
HOA application is required to identify that you have access to the property and a way to contact you in case of an emergency. For bookings more than 2 weeks, there is an extra charge of $40 for the application fee.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.