New Listing Adorable Cottage, Near Beaches, Fast WiF/Sling TV, Fido Friendly, W/D, Patio
Adorable Updated Cottage new on the market and thoughtfully designed for your comfort!! Enjoy the three (3) bedrooms and two (2) bath cottage within the popular Arlington Park neighborhood; renovated and updated! We're sure you will feel right at home and enjoy this gem! Great location to nearly everything you want or need in Sarasota…..parks, golf courses, Siesta Key, plus many shops & local dining favorites like Libby's, Pacific Rim or Gecko's, a popular sports bar. Downtown Sarasota's main street is just a 5 minute drive, with an array of fabulous shops, bars & restaurants with live music, all here for you to enjoy! Sarasota's Siesta Key's north bridge is less than 3 miles away....Relax under an umbrella on our famous Siesta Key Beach with it's powdery white quartz sand, and repeatedly rated #1 beach in our great USA! Come see for yourself and walk for miles along the shoreline while experiencing one of the best sunsets anywhere!!
SEAGRASS COTTAGE HIGHLIGHTS:
Renovated & Beautiful!! New Flooring, Outdoor Dining, Modern Baths
3 Smart TV's Include Sling TV/Amazon Prime
Fast WiFi (no cable channels)
Large Screened Lanai w/Smart TV
Solid Stone Counters Throughout
Stainless Kitchen With Folding Dining Table for Six
Gorgeous Queen Master with En-Suite Tub/Shower
2nd Bedroom King Bed, Smart TV
3rd Bedroom, Two Twin Beds (Trundle Style Daybed), Work Desk
Fido Friendly Cottage For Well-Behaved Dog (MUST CALL PRIOR TO BOOKING)
Weekly Minimum Property
5.8 Miles to Siesta Key Beach Access #2
Popular Sarasota Neighborhood on a quiet Cul-De-Sac backing up to a church
Serene and peaceful place to relax and enjoy
Only 1/2 mile to Arlington Park Aquatic Complex (Swimming, Tennis, Gym & more)
Only 1/2 mile to Arlington Dog Park
Less than 1 mile to Sarasota Memorial Hospital
You will love being minutes away from Arlington Park Aquatic Complex which includes: 50-Meter Lap Pool, 25-Yard Instructional Pool, ½-Mile Walking Trail, Dog Park, Outdoor Basketball Court, Outdoor Fitness Gym, Playground, Outdoor Tennis Courts with aquatic passes being available at an extra cost. 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive. So close!!!
Washer/dryer are located in the screened lanai behind closet door.
Use our easy and convenient keyless entry system. The living room has new comfortable furnishings in soft hues. A great place to relax and unwind at the end of the day. There are 3 Smart TV's (living room, lanai & king bedroom) with upgraded very fast WiFi for streaming.. The kitchen is stocked with dishes, glasses, stemware, pots & pans so feel free to create yummy meals at home. No food items included. Bakeware & small appliances include (coffeemaker, blender, mixer). You have counter bar seating for 4 people plus dining for 6 in the screened lanai. The lanai has its own Smart TV too!
If wanting to eat indoors, there is a table with folded leaves that will seat up to 6 with chairs you can pull together from the neighboring rooms.
You have a private stacked washer/dryer inside a marked "Laundry" closet within the screened lanai.
BEDROOMS: The master has a queen bed, walk-in closet and modern bath which includes a soaking tub. Relax with a good book in the soft comfy chair with ottoman off to the side of room. It's very well put together and I'm sure you will be comfortable. The 2nd guest bedroom has a king size bed, Smart TV for streaming (includes Sling & Amazon TV), small closet...near the shared bathroom! The third bedroom has a work desk and a twin daybed with a second twin trundle style bed that pulls out to make one bed if you prefer. There is a closet as well, no TV.
If you want to bring your well behaved dog, please reach out prior to booking to confirm your particular pet is okay. Most well-behaved non-aggressive dogs are fine. Non-refundable pet fee required $25/night ($300/month). No cats, no exceptions! This is a NON-SMOKING, NON-VAPING home.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145