This newly renovated studio is the perfect beach get-a-way with no minimum stay requirements! Fabulous location on Lido Key, the Pelican Gardens complex sits across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and close to Lido Beach. Only a 6-7 minute walk to Lido beach through the side of the Ritz Carlton. Quick and easy to experience nightly sunsets! Plus, St. Armand's Circle is about a 15 minute walk....the studio is a few steps around the corner from the heated (in season) community pool. There's convenient parking near the studio too. Walk, ride or drive to all that St. Armand's has to offer. There are many great restaurants, cafes, shops and nightlife! Our completely renovated, modern, ground level studio is exceptional and ready to go!!
Pelican Gardens by Lido Beach Highlights:
Fabulous Nightly Sunsets
Superbly Renovated & Modern
About a 7 Minute Walk to Lido Beach
Walk to Armand Circle Shops & Cafes
Walk to Ritz Carlton Tiki Bar & Restaurant
One Bedroom Studio w/Kitchenette
Modern Granite/Stainless Kitchenette (Includes DW, Refrig., Microwave)
King Bed, Cable TV & WiFi
Open Patio with 2 Loungers & Cafe Table for 2
Two Beach Chairs, Sun Umbrella & Beach Towels Provided
No Pets Allowed! Owner is Highly Allergic.
Community Laundry (coin) at the Pool/no private washer or dryer
Community Heated Pool
Easy and fast checkin with a keyless pad…just enter your given code and you’re all set. What we offer is a fully renovated studio condo with a king size bed, modern bathroom with a solid stone vanity, LED wall-mounted mirror and marble tiled shower. There are plenty of plush bath towels and extra bedding available. While relaxing in bed, watch your favorite shows on the large, wall-mounted LG flatscreen including WiFi and cable channels.
The kitchenette includes a stainless dishwasher, a refrigerator freezer (ice-trays incl), microwave, glass soft-close cabinet doors stocked with dishes, glasses, bowls and more plus blender, coffeemaker, toaster and silverware. Enjoy your morning granola at the solid stone kitchen counter for 2 or enjoy your breakfast and coffee in the sunshine out on the open patio. There are two loungers plus a small cafe table for 2. Extend the umbrella for a bit of shade if you like.
Included are beach chairs, a sun umbrella and large beach towels to make a short trip to the Lido Beach, a quick and enjoyable stroll. Two options to get to the public beach. Head towards the Ritz staying on the left side of the building; about a 7 minute walk. Option two is the Lido Public Beach & Pavilion, a 16 minute walk on average.
An inspiring stroll over the John Ringling Causeway lands you in the heart of Downtown Sarasota and Marina Jacks, with Selby Gardens just around the corner giving you even more options to explore. Or, just stay closer and enjoy Ted Sperling Park across the street that offers walking, biking, paddle boarding and kayaking through the mangroves and lots of tropical beach front activities directly on the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay.
NO SMOKING OR VAPING INSIDE or near open doors or windows. No pets of any kind. Sorry but no service animals allowed. Ask us to provide you another option. This owner is highly allergic.
Minimum stay flexible. This is a gorgeous unit in a fantastic location in an older complex.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145