This mid-century modern inspired comfortable home is 3 miles or a 9 minute drive to Beach Access #12 (Crescent Beach) on Siesta Key and just 1 mile to two separate grocery stores (Publix and Detweiler’s) and a whole host of restaurants including American, Mediterranean, Polish, Japanese, chains and highly rated local spots.
The home is on a quiet cul-de-sac and backs up to a small pond/lake so you have peace and quiet while so close to everything wonderful Sarasota and Siesta Key have to offer.
Highlights of Lilac Vacation Get-a-Way:
One level... No Stairs
Screened in Private Pool, New 55" Smart TV w/Cable, Patio & Grill
Views of Pond
King Master w/Ensuite
2 Car Garage & Driveway Parking
3 WiFi/Smart TV's Includes Cable
Brand new king bed with a 5* memory foam mattress
En-suite bedroom TV
Door out to the lanai... head directly from the pool into your private shower!
Guest Bedroom #1: Comfy Queen bed
Guest Bedroom #2: Brand new Twin Bed, and brand new Trundle twin bed and a large built in desk for working or study
Stocked with all you need to cook... all brand new items!
Dining table seats 6 PLUS
Outdoor lanai table with umbrella seats 6
Comfortable patio seating as well as a beautiful living room setup with TV/Cable
Separate conversation areas in a separate part of the living room and out in the front of the house.
So much privacy!
This gorgeous custom comfortable home is decorated with beautiful quality finishes, has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with enclosed swimming pool and beautiful luscious greenery that loves our warm weather.
There's an updated kitchen with white cabinets and plenty of room to buy all the groceries you want. natural solid stone counters, large stainless farm-style sink with spring pull-down faucet, stainless appliances with a modern dining table and six chairs to the side of the kitchen and open to the main room......coffee in hand and the scent of fresh homemade blueberry pancakes....fresh Florida orange juice anyone!?
One dog allowed with prior approval. Please ask us first. There are restrictions and a refundable pet deposit. Your lease will say no pets and we can change it after we confirm your pet is okay.
Zoning restrictions of once per month. Booking season (Feb / Mar) please book whole months only... e.g. Feb 1 - Feb 28 not Feb 15 - March 15. Please do not leave gaps of less than a month during season.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145