Kingston Arms - Walk to beach and St. Armands Circle
Walk to Lido Beach & Armand Cir, Wifi/DVD, Heated Pool/spa, Renovated Corner Unit Condo
Simply paradise. We're located in the highly desirable Kingston Arms complex in one of the few coveted end units on Lido Key just steps from St. Armand's Circle. Lido Key is surrounded by the beautiful gentle, clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The complex sits on a prime location just a few blocks from the pristine white sands of Lido Beach and is just steps away from St. Armand’s Circle which offers high end shopping, upscale dining, and nightly live entertainment. You are close enough to walk, but far enough away for peace and quiet. Kingston Arms is located just west of Downtown Sarasota..... just cross the Ringling Bridge and you're in Downtown Sarasota where dining, shopping, theater and nightlife are at your fingertips! If you like walking on the beach, being able to walk to a variety of wonderful restaurants and shopping options yet still have peace and quiet, this is a perfect location.
Everything you need for a perfect beach retreat is here or just steps away. Relax and enjoy a quiet evening and a cocktail on the screened-in lanai. Listen to the rustle of the nearby palm trees and you are just close enough to the beach to get whiffs of the wonderful Gulf of Mexico salty air. You're just steps away from booking this beautiful courtyard home with lush mature landscaping and community resort style pool and spa. The complex is MONTHLY, but let us know if you would like to stay here for a shorter period of time and we may be able to block off the rest of the time to make a lease work.
This newly renovated, light and bright fully furnished CORNER unit condominium has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Completely updated and tastefully decorated throughout, the spacious condo is equipped with cable TV. The living room has a large wall-mounted TV with Xfinity cable. There is Free private WiFi included and beach accessories... umbrella, beach towels & beach chairs in the unit.
The beautiful upscale KITCHEN has ample cabinet space stocked with all the pots, pans and meal prep gear to make a great meal. The kitchen has stunning dark natural granite, stainless steel appliances and tile flooring. Enjoy the breakfast bar for two or the dining room table for five when eating in.
The MASTER BEDROOM has a new King sized adjustable bed, Cable TV, an en-suite bath with walk in shower, plenty of room for your belongings and a comfy bed for a wonderful night sleep. The second bedroom has a QUEEN bed and cable TV. Two full baths gives everyone room to spread out. A third bed can be delivered to you with advance notice- a twin cot with Simmons memory foam mattress.
This condo offers one covered parking spot as a part of your reservation, elevator and on-site laundry for your convenience. This is a communal laundry room. No private washer and dryer. Lido Key has paid meter parking if you have an additional car. No car needed for the beach, restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Park once and enjoy, or take a few trips up Longboat Key over to some of the beach restaurants of Anna Maria and the spectacular sunsets. Washer and dryer is in the communal coin operated laundry room.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
Relax, rejuvenate and recharge. You will not want to leave. Give us a call to reserve today!
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.