Arlington Park Beautifully Renovated Home
Renovated Home in Arlington Park, Fido Friendly, Near Arlington Park & Pool
Gorgeously renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath open concept home in one of Sarasota's premier neighborhoods.....Arlington Park. Just a 10 minute walk to get to the park where you can play basketball, swim laps in marked lanes, lay out in the sun and take a nap, play some tennis or walk Fido where he can make some new buddies.....This park has it all....everything from tennis, walking paths, Fitness Center and more! The pool requires a fee and there are terms and conditions.
NOTE: starting April 17 a pool is being installed in the property. The hot tub will be disassembled and part of the fence will be removed for work. You are welcome to book from April 17 - Sept 17 however please note that you will not have access to a hot tub or a fenced yard.
Beginning October, this home will have a beautiful in-ground pool. Photos will come when possible.
Highlights of Arlington Home:
Master King Ensuite w/Smart TV w/YouTube TV & Streaming
BR #2 has Queen Bed & Smart TV for Streaming, UTube TV incl.
BR #3 has a Twin over Full Bunk Bed & Smart TV plus UTube TV incl.
Hot-Tub & Outdoor Grill
1450 Heated SQFT.
Fido Friendly (Prior Approval Required)... we do not allow aggressive breeds or chewers.
New Commercial Grade Waterproof Vinyl Plank Tile Flooring
2 Sofa Sleepers in living room - one queen, one full
Arlington Park nearby (tennis, huge pool, basketball, dog park etc. This local park is wonderful)
Walk thru the front door into the stunning living room with matching blue leather sofa and loveseat. There is a large wall-mounted flat screen Smart TV for streaming plus YouTube TV and Upgraded WiFi To the side is a desk and seat to catch up on work or school stuff.
Take a look at the stunning kitchen with new white cabinetry, soft close drawers, large stainless kitchen sink, gorgeous white/gray speckled quartz countertops that have been extended to allow for extra seating at mealtime. Stock up on groceries because there is plenty of storage space in the pantry. The stainless French door refrigerator has quick ice/water access with a bottom freezer. To the right of the refrigerator is a coffee bar with plenty of coffee cups and room for your favorite coffee necessities.....
Off the kitchen is a Mission style wood dining table for 6 (4 chairs and a bench). Head outside thru the french doors to your backyard with a hot-tub that accommodates 7 adults and off to the side a cafe table for 2. There's a BBQ Grill (one tank provided) for family cookouts made easy!! A dining table for 6, hammock and plenty of yard to run around in make this a perfect vacation home away from home. Enjoy a glass of wine on your front porch in the shade.
The second bedroom is across the hall from the master and has a beautiful new platform Queen bed, remote ceiling fan, closet and wall-mounted Vizio flat screen TV for streaming only. The 3rd bedroom has a dresser with a new Vizio flat screen TV for streaming on top, closet and a twin over full bunk bed setup.
Down the hallway is the guest bathroom with a tub & shower and plenty of counter space for all your personal things. After the guest bath is the master which has a new platform King bed with two drawers, remote ceiling fan and wall-mounted flat screen Vizio TV for streaming. There is a good size closet and an ensuite bathroom for your convenience and privacy. It has a Granite counter and newly tiled shower.
This is a weekly 7 night minimum rental. Washer/dryer are located in the garage. The garage isn't available for parking your car but there is plenty of driveway space.
If you want to bring your well behaved dog, you must call us PRIOR to booking and you must have a crate. All dogs must be crated while you are away. Refundable Pet deposit required. No cats, no exceptions! This is a NON-SMOKING home. This includes the yard.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.