We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
During your stay at Go Fish, you can enjoy passing the day away on the Sugar Sand Beaches and Emerald Waters of the Gulf of Mexico ~ 3 blocks from the home, or relax poolside at the community pool, which is only ~ 100' ft from the home. Take a stroll or ride your bike to the many quaint and eclectic shops & restaurants of Gulf Place Town Center. The Town Center is located only 3-4 blocks from the home and is host to an amazing amount of events, live music, culture, nightlife, artists, and much more!!!
Families will fall in love with "Go Fish" from the moment they walk in the door! Beautifully appointed and with hardwood floors throughout, guests will not be disappointed! There is plenty of seating in the living area and Flat Screen T.V.s throughout! The kitchen offers beautiful granite counter tops with all stainless appliances. The island bar has seating for 6 guests and the dining table has seating for 6-8 more. The first level of this home has a Queen Bedroom with Full Bath and Walk in Shower that is perfect for family members needing a first floor sleeping accommodation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12) Including SLEEPER SOFA
1st Floor -
- QUEEN BEDROOM with Full Bath / Walk in Shower - Flat Screen T.V.
2nd Floor -
- MASTER KING Bedroom with Private Balcony and Master Bath / Walk in Shower - Flat Screen T.V.
- GUEST BEDROOM- includes TWIN DAY BED & TRUNDLE - Flat Screen T. V. / Bath with Tub Shower Combo
- BUNK ROOM - Two sets of TWIN Bunk Beds and Full Bath / Tub Shower Combo - Flat Screen T.V.
- Luxurious New Home / Beautifully Appointed
- Sleeping for (12)
- Community Pool 100' ft from Home
- WiFi Internet
- Flat ScreenTV's in all Bedrooms / Cable
- Stack Washer / Dryer
- Parking for Two Cars
- Front Porch Sitting Area
- Brand New Stainless Appliances
- Full Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Dining Table
- Granite Countertops
- 3 Blocks Walk to Gulf Place Shopping & Dining / Ice Cream
- 3 Blocks to Beach Access
- Beach Access - Handicap Accessible / Restrooms with Showers / Observation Deck / Lifeguards and Beach Flags / Picnic Pavilions
- 15-20 Minutes to local Hot Spots in Destin, FL as well as East to Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Grayton Beach, Seagrove and more!
Ed Walline Park is right in the heart of Santa Rosa Beach at Gulf Place where County Road 393 converges with Scenic 30A. This beach access has restroom facilities and two picnic pavilions that sit atop a dune overlooking the gorgeous gulf. In spite of its dune top location there are ramps that meander down to the beautiful beach below so it is handicapped accessible as well. There is also a unique one story Observation Desk for viewing the gulf beyond and it is popular place to spot surfers and frolicking dolphin in the distance. Life Guards are on duty at the Ed Walline Beach Access during the summer season.
Thank you for staying with us! We work hard to ensure every guest has the best stay possible! Please come again!
Thank you so much for the kind review! This houses location is wonderful, with great access to the beach. We're happy that the maintenance issues were sorted easily, and we hope to host you again!
Thank you so much for staying with us! We're glad that we were able to sort out those issues. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you stay with us again in the future!
We are sorry that the guest was not completely satisfied with their stay. We do provide info for guests in our check-in email about what to expect when visiting. We also make sure to provide our contact number in multiple correspondences should guests have questions or needs during their stay. Home is family friendly and we have received amazing reviews from other guests on other marketing sites. We encourage future guests to read reviews on all marketing sites to get a complete & overall picture of our past guests experiences and satisfaction when visiting. Thank you.