|Master with En Suite King|
|Bunk Room Bunk Twin (4)|
Blue Star is that great beach house where sea-side memories are made! The elevated accommodations provide great views of Salisbury Beach and marsh - watch the herons and egrets soar, or the waves strum the sand. Families and groups will enjoy this spacious home - plenty of space for everyone to gather together or find a private corner! Gather around the huge dining table for game night or a relaxing dinner.
Blue Star is perfectly positioned between 2 beach access points - so easy to get to and from the beach as well as the many local attractions.
Blue Star is close to both Salisbury and Hampton Beach attractions - check out the beautifully restored carousel, catch a show, or play at the arcades ... all the classic beachy fun awaits.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 8):
Blue Star has 3 bedrooms.
***** Master bedroom - sleeps 2 - with king sized bed, ocean views, and private en suite bath
- King size bed nestled between 2 bedside tables
- Large Walk In Closet
- Large Bureau
- Big screen TV
- Private bath with large walk-in shower & over-sized sink for two
***** Guest bedroom - sleeps 2 marsh views.
- Queen size bed nestled between bedside tables
- 1 Large Closet
- Bureau with mirror
***** Bunk Room - sleeps 4
- Two sets of bunk beds
- Closet and bureau
***** Shared Bathroom
- Tub/shower combination
***** Blue Star Accommodation Highlights:
- Newly renovated
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, coffee maker, blender, dishwasher & more!
- Private Deck
- Living room with Big Screen 50" TV, comfy couch and side chairs
- Dining table with seating for 10
- High-speed WiFi
- Driveway parking for 4 cars
- A luxury Pack & Play, Crib, Stroller, and/or Car Seats are available for an additional charge (subject to availability)
Special Note: Air Conditioning is provided as window AC in each bedroom. The elevated home with many large windows lets the sea breeze flow beautifully through the open space.
Special Note: The lower level is used by owners as storage. While they may stop by to get items, they can access the lower level without disturbing your private space. - Please do not block the Garage Doors.
Little Boars Head Historic District is on the National Register of historic places. During the late 1800s and early 1900s, Little Boars Head hosted celebrated persons such as presidents, governors, and artists. The Little Boar's Head Historic District is located at the eastern end of the Town of North Hampton, New Hampshire and consists of an area of approximately 150 acres including almost one-and-a-half miles of Atlantic coastline stretching roughly from south of the Rye town line and Bass Beach to the bathhouses north of the Hampton town line. The historic district is composed primarily of late nineteenth and early twentieth century summer cottages, houses and bathhouses, but also includes several early 19th century dwellings.
*** About Salisbury Beach
Salisbury Beach is included in the Boston Mamas' 10 Most Awesome Boston-Area Beaches. In addition to great strolling, surfing and sunning, Salisbury Beach area offers:
* Music and shows: Salisbury Beach Stage and Blue Ocean Music Hall
* Carousel and Amusement Park
* Many Biking Trails like Salisbury Beach State Reservation Trail, Salisbury Point Ghost Trail, and ...
* Cruises for Dinner, Fishing, or Whale Watching,
* Nature walks: Parker River National Wildlife Reservation, and numerous Audubon & Trustees of the Reservation sites
* Family Fun: pick berries at Cider Hill Farm or pan for gold with American Gold Prospecting Adventures
* History Buffs: the area is rich in seafaring and colonial history. Close by you'll find Lowell Ship Building Museum and Newburyport Maritime Museum
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.