Are you ready for a quick get-away? Good news! Massachusetts has opened Short-Term rentals as of June 8th. Please feel free to book your vacation.
When you visit: please know that everyone is encouraged to socially distance, and when sufficient distance isn't possible, then please wear a mask. Masks help us to help each other.
iTrip North Shore takes pride in providing sparkling clean properties. Our cleaning has always included sanitizing and disinfecting. During the coronavirus crisis, we will be sure to follow the recommended disinfection protocols. Because some items can be challenging to find, we will increase the supplies in our starter kits, and include disinfecting cleaner on site for our guests.
Blue Star is that great beach house where sea-side memories are made! The elevated accommodations provide great views of Salisbury Beach and marsh - watch the herons and egrets soar, or the waves strum the sand. Families and groups will enjoy this spacious home - plenty of space for everyone to gather together or find a private corner! Gather around the huge dining table for game night or a relaxing dinner.
Blue Star is perfectly positioned between 2 beach access points - so easy to get to and from the beach as well as the many local attractions.
Blue Star is close to both Salisbury and Hampton Beach attractions - check out the beautifully restored carousel, catch a show, or play at the arcades ... all the classic beachy fun awaits.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 8):
Blue Star has 3 bedrooms.
***** Master bedroom - sleeps 2 - with king sized bed, ocean views, and private en suite bath
- King size bed nestled between 2 bedside tables
- Large Walk In Closet
- Large Bureau
- Big screen TV
- Private bath with large walk-in shower & over-sized sink for two
***** Guest bedroom - sleeps 2 marsh views.
- Queen size bed nestled between bedside tables
- 1 Large Closet
- Bureau with mirror
***** Bunk Room - sleeps 4
- Two sets of bunk beds
- Closet and bureau
***** Shared Bathroom
- Tub/shower combination
***** Blue Star Accommodation Highlights:
- Newly renovated
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, coffee maker, blender, dishwasher, & more!
- Private Deck
- Living room with Big Screen 50" TV, comfy couch and side chairs
- Dining table with seating for 10
- High-speed WIFI
- Driveway parking for 4 cars
- A luxury Pack & Play, Crib, Stroller, and/or Car Seats are available for an additional charge (subject to availability)
Special Note: Air Conditioning is provided as window AC in each bedroom. The elevated home with many large windows lets the sea breeze flow beautifully through the open space.
Special Note: The lower level is used by owners as storage. While they may stop by to get items, they can access the lower level without disturbing your private space. - Please do not block the Garage Doors.
*** About Salisbury Beach
Salisbury Beach is included in the Boston Mamas' 10 Most Awesome Boston-Area Beaches. In addition to great strolling, surfing and sunning, Salisbury Beach area offers:
* Music and shows: Salisbury Beach Stage and Blue Ocean Music Hall
* Carousel and Amusement Park
* Many Biking Trails like Salisbury Beach State Reservation Trail, Salisbury Point Ghost Trail, and ...
* Cruises for Dinner, Fishing, or Whale Watching,
* Nature walks: Parker River National Wildlife Reservation, and numerous Audubon & Trustees of the Reservation sites
* Family Fun: pick berries at Cider Hill Farm or pan for gold with American Gold Prospecting Adventures
* History Buffs: the area is rich in seafaring and colonial history. Close by you'll find Lowell Ship Building Museum and Newburyport Maritime Museum
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack river. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River or Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring and colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine
* Unique Golf courses nestled amongst sea marshes, tidal rivers, and rocky
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.