We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, escape room, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Relax in this ocean block, second house from the beach with ocean view. This spacious beach cottage enjoys the use of 3 decks. It sleeps 8 people maximum in 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths including king, queen, and two bedrooms each with 2 twins.
Included with your booking are 7 different things you or any individual person in your group can do for free EVERY DAY within 30 minutes of the home including:
• 18 Holes of Golf at Bear Trap Dunes in Ocean View (Year-Round Subject to Weather)
• Splash Mountain Water Park in Ocean City (May 15 to September 15)
• Yoga On the Beach in Dewey (May 15 to September 15)
• Delmarva Board Sports, Stand Up and Kayak (May 15 to September 15)
• Escape Room Rehoboth Beach (May 15 to September 15)
• Salted Vines Wine tasting in Frankford (Year-Round)
• Seagreen Bike Rental in Lewes (May 15 to September 15)
• The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season
Please bring your own linens, towels, spices, oils, paper and plastic goods, i.e. paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, garbage bags, salt, pepper and oils. The kitchen is well equipped with all necessary appliances, dishes, glass and silverware as well as serving dishes, etc. To rent linens and towels we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up.
There is a comfortable living room, dining area for 8, central AC. There is parking for up to 6 cars, an outdoor covered table and charcoal bbq, outdoor shower, washer/dryer. The home is kept meticulously and shows pride of ownership. There is an unoccupied, off limits owner suite on the third level. It is never occupied when renters are present.
The minimum age to book this property is 25.
Glad you enjoyed the home and we look forward to welcoming you and the grands again soon!
Thanks Becky. We're glad you enjoyed the home. Thanks too for your thoughtful comment about my service!