Are you in search of a comfortable and charming home near the beach? Look no further than this delightful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom abode! It's ideal for families and groups, and we're thrilled to accommodate your furry companions too!
This vacation home has all the amenities you require for a pleasant stay, including high-speed Wi-Fi. To get you started, we even provide a welcome kit with essentials. Take advantage of our fully equipped kitchen to prepare a delicious meal to savor in the dining area, or relax in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. If you work remotely, we offer dedicated workspaces. The three bedrooms are inviting, with ample natural light and cozy beds. And when you need some peace and quiet, our tranquil backyard is the perfect hideaway.
Our vacation rental is ideally situated so you can enjoy the sun, surf, nearby parks, and shopping and entertainment activities. There are also a variety of attractions in the vicinity, such as casinos, water taxis, sunset cruises, golf courses, museums, and more!
We can't wait to welcome you and make your stay in Pompano Beach one to remember!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We need the names/ages of all guests of the tenant. Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. Initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, hand soap is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand or trash. If the towels/washcloths/linens are lost, damaged, or excessively soiled, there will be a linen/towel replacement charge.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited. The tenant will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed-upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. The owner will provide the tenant with at least 24 hours notice of the Owner's or owner's agents' intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of the house for pickup or as mentioned in check-out instructions.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed maximum capacity advertised per unit, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed on properties that are not dog-friendly.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $10.00 charge per key if not returned within 2 weeks of check-out date.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause the tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Patio can be dangerous areas, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the Management Company and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos, pool maintenance/repairs.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (954) 363-2376