PEAK OF FAITH! A Stylish two-bedroom condo for a family or group of friends!
Located just one mile from the parkway at Traffic Light #3 in the Wears Valley area, this newly renovated condo offers magnificent unobstructed long range mountain views with a stunning view of Mt LeConte. Sit and watch the Dollywood and Patriot Park fireworks from the private covered balcony or simply take in the breathtaking mountain view. Brand new furnishings are included with this unit in Briarcliff. In this renovated gem: flooring, paint, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, furniture, bathrooms, ceiling fans, furnace, four flat screen smart TV's and a tasteful smoky mountain themed décor.
-$500 in Free Tickets (See below for Details)
- 2nd Floor Unit- No Stairs to Worry About! Easy Access from Parking Lot Level to the Condo!
- Mountain Views
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool (June- September)
- Open-layout Living Space with Huge Windows
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with Standard Stainless Appliances
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Dining Table & Breakfast Bar
- Queen Sleeper Sofa with Memory Foam Mattress
- Flat Screen TV's Throughout
- Washer & Dryer in Unit
- King Bedrooms
- No Pets Allowed
- Board Games Available to Use and Enjoy
- Trolley Stops Near the Bottom of the Street. Get to know Pigeon Forge without the hassle of driving and parking
* Though our listing pictures a fireplace, we ask our guests for their safety, to please not use the fireplace. Wood burning fireplaces can be dangerous and harmful to the integrity of the property. We want our guest to feel safe and comfortable in our condo.
-Pigeon Forge Snow
Pigeon Forge Snow uses state-of-the-art snow-making technology to transform the 35,000-sq.-ft. indoor facility into a winter wonderland, complete with 15 lanes of snow tubing.
-The Old Mill
Built in 1830, The Old Mill in Pigeon Forge still operates to this day! See how farmers once employed the greatest in 19th-century hydropower technology to grind flour and meal.
Only 1.3 miles away. The Island in Pigeon Forge beckons you to eat, shop, and play, all at one 23-acre facility where the whole family can spend hours--or days.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity; every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
HASSLE FREE CHECK IN:
Our properties are equipped with keyless entry- straight from your home to our condo – to start your wonderful vacation!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200